The police farce.

So you all knew who they were and did nothing about? As an ex cop myself I think that makes you complicit. Even in the early 90s had i known about corrupt officers in my force I could have done something.
If you read my post again, slowly, you will see that I did mention that management were aware.
They were aware and told us that things were in hand.
So would you go round and above your management structure and show your disloyalty, and if so to where would you go?
I am genuinely interested now.

If you read my post again, slowly, you will see that I did mention that management were aware.
So would you go round and above your management structure and show your disloyalty, and if so to where would you go?

That was a very quick arse cover. Well done. I hope you didn’t turn a blind eye to corruption.

Professional Standards can always be approached without reference to your line manager.

But you knew that.

That was a very quick arse cover. Well done. I hope you didn’t turn a blind eye to corruption.
Still a drain then, did you ever aspire to be a radiator?
Ever?

Even when you were working in the property office and posting on here 12 hours a day did you ever consider your depression and melancholy?
But you knew that already.
And now you are pulling double shifts on here, in retirement too .
Bravo, bravissimo.

TheGrinch

Clanker
Whichever way you try and spin this, you are claiming that in the “good old days”, you and your chain of command all knew that some of your colleagues were corrupt and did nothing about it. You could have gone direct to Professional Standards or whatever it was called in those days. We even had anonymous routes to report corruption going back to early 90s but you didn’t. The culture at the time prevented this so no personal criticism of you. But it’s better now. Easier to report. Harder to cover up. More transparent disciplinary processes. But still better in your day? Really?

Still a drain then, did you ever aspire to be a radiator?
Ever?

Even when you were working in the property office and posting on here 12 hours a day did you ever consider your depression and melancholy?
But you knew that already.
And now you are pulling double shifts on here, in retirement too .
Bravo, bravissimo.

You know nothing about me Mickey. When’s your next LBC appearance?

Whichever way you try and spin this, you are claiming that in the “good old days”, you and your chain of command all knew that some of your colleagues were corrupt and did nothing about it. You could have gone direct to Professional Standards or whatever it was called in those days. We even had anonymous routes to report corruption going back to early 90s but you didn’t. The culture at the time prevented this so no personal criticism of you. But it’s better now. Easier to report. Harder to cover up. More transparent disciplinary processes. But still better in your day? Really?

Absolutely. Basically he has coughed on here to not reporting known corruption, because of loyalty to his bosses.

******* shocking.

Absolutely. Basically he has coughed on here to not reporting known corruption, because of loyalty to his bosses.

******* shocking.

I think that you might need another pint of Bitter and Twisted me old woody.
And I do try to spend my retired time a bit more gainfully than being engaged on here for all of my waking hours, and picking arguments with anonymous blokes on the internet.
You are putting in more hours on here than you ever did in the job, property store officer or not.
If you can see your way clear to, then please, pretty please try to salvage something out of your retirement, and make something of it apart from spending your life on here.

If not ça fair rien, just reflect back on your earlier poor life choices, and where it all went wrong for you.
I will still carry on in my retired life with a smile, a whistle and wondering why some people are radiators, but an awful lot are drains.

untappd.com

Bitter & Twisted - Harviestoun Brewery - Untappd

Bitter & Twisted by Harviestoun Brewery is a Golden Ale which has a rating of 3.4 out of 5, with 30,169 ratings and reviews on Untappd.
untappd.com
untappd.com

ReportEdit

I think that you might need another pint of Bitter and Twisted me old woody.
And I do try to spend my retired time a bit more gainfully than being engaged on here for all of my waking hours, and picking arguments with anonymous blokes on the internet.
You are putting in more hours on here than you ever did in the job, property store officer or not.
If you can see your way clear to, then please, pretty please try to salvage something out of your retirement, and make something of it apart from spending your life on here.

If not ça fair rien, just reflect back on your earlier poor life choices, and where it all went wrong for you.
I will still carry on in my retired life with a smile, a whistle and wondering why some people are radiators, but an awful lot are drains.

untappd.com

Bitter & Twisted - Harviestoun Brewery - Untappd

Bitter & Twisted by Harviestoun Brewery is a Golden Ale which has a rating of 3.4 out of 5, with 30,169 ratings and reviews on Untappd.
untappd.com
untappd.com

ReportEdit

You keep turning a blind eye to corrupt officers. Out of loyalty to your bosses.

Weak, very weak.
Looks like you are all set for another 12/14 hour day today, it is 23 degrees here already so I am off down the beach.
Have fun, and play nicely in what passes for retirement in Hampshire !

Am I in Hampshire?

You worry about yourself, not me. It’s looks a bit weird, because I couldn’t give what you do.

Maybe think about your actions, in the past, turning a blind eye to corrupt colleagues.

Am I in Hampshire?

You worry about yourself, not me. It’s looks a bit weird, because I couldn’t give what you do.

Maybe think about your actions, in the past, turning a blind eye to corrupt colleagues.
I think we have varied definitions of "corruption". I was in the Met late 70s eighties & early nineties and I never saw any behaviour that I would consider corrupt. I did however see officers step over a line that I personally would not step over, but was it corrupt or was it making the job work. Can you hand on heart say that every arrest you have made you gave the correct caution, it's all degrees and we all have our own values. I never ever saw an officer uniform or CID take something that did not belong to them from a prisoner, take a bribe, or anything else for personal gain.

I think we have varied definitions of "corruption". I was in the Met late 70s eighties & early nineties and I never saw any behaviour that I would consider corrupt. I did however see officers step over a line that I personally would not step over, but was it corrupt or was it making the job work. Can you hand on heart say that every arrest you have made you gave the correct caution, it's all degrees and we all have our own values. I never ever saw an officer uniform or CID take something that did not belong to them from a prisoner, take a bribe, or anything else for personal gain.

A fair assessment.

3 words you like to spout

'' Corruption, nepotism & cronyism ''

For someone who apparently served in the Monkies for 22 years and a further 15 in the Police - You must have spent nearly 40 years adopting these positions

download.jpg

It is almost impossible that you spent nearly 40 years and never came across corruption*, nepotism or cronyism.

* Corruption takes many forms.

Did you speak out ?

No need to answer - It was a rhetorical question.

3 words you like to spout

'' Corruption, nepotism & cronyism ''

For someone who apparently served in the Monkies for 22 years and a further 15 in the Police - You must have spent nearly 40 years adopting these positions

View attachment 674679

It is almost impossible that you spent nearly 40 years and never came across corruption*, nepotism or cronyism.

* Corruption takes many forms.

Did you speak out ?

No need to answer - It was a rhetorical question.

You don’t need to know what I did and didn’t do. I’ve arrested more cops than you would probably imagine.

You are a self proclaimed policing expert. But really you are a gobshit topper.