Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The police farce.

You are trying to compare a bike theft with a predicted large scale incident of public disorder in the nations capital after several weekends of similar.

That seems comparable.

'Predicted'?

You mean thought crime

Hmmmmm… guess why the public has zero trust and resect for the Police Farce these days

'Predicted'?

You mean thought crime

Hmmmmm… guess why the public has zero trust and resect for the Police Farce these days

Stop talking shite. Pre published demos and intelligence has nothing to do with thought crime.

Stop talking shite. Pre published demos and intelligence has nothing to do with thought crime.

'Police Intelligence"? Thats a contradiction in terms!

But call a Police horse gay, and you get a maximum effort from the Police Farce to arrest the evil doer.

'Predicted'?

You mean thought crime

No
Police are aware that a protest was going to occur
Football hooligan alliance was aware that a protest was going to occur
Football hooligan alliance invite members to attend
Football hooligan alliance included reminders to attendees that they aren’t meant to fight each other
They fight themselves and the police

Meanwhile, our magnificent Police

What she should have said was 'As a Muslim, would my gender critical views preclude my application?' That would've got some brains exploding.

She could also have mentioned blowjobs.

Last edited:

sittingstress

Old-Salt
And yet, when a few old duffers in berets and blazers turn out to prevent war memorials being vandalised, they can muster a force to deal with these right wing extremists - whatever the cost.

Apologise to a minor athletics Participant Of Color? No problem - the Head of the Met is available at your whim.

Dad-dancing PCs for you local LQGTQXYZ+ Pride carnival or Minority Ethnic Diversity parade? How many do you want?

Funny, that.

Edited for added Grr.
Just out of curiosity how is this diatribe linked to my response?

No
Police are aware that a protest was going to occur
Football hooligan alliance was aware that a protest was going to occur
Football hooligan alliance invite members to attend
Football hooligan alliance included reminders to attendees that they aren’t meant to fight each other
They fight themselves and the police

Sigh…

Or here's a plan for the Police

Just let the knuckleheads just beat each others brains out?

Sigh…

Or here's a plan for the Police

Just let the knuckleheads just beat each others brains out?
But that isn’t the polices job

“Keeping London safe for everyone”

If the police didn’t bother to turn up and let them all beat each other up then that’s not keeping London safe, London’s memorials get trashed, shop windows get broken etc and the police get blamed for doing nothing when they had notice that the protests were going to happen

But that isn’t the polices job

“Keeping London safe for everyone”

If the police didn’t bother to turn up and let them all beat each other up then that’s not keeping London safe, London’s memorials get trashed, shop windows get broken etc and the police get blamed for doing nothing when they had notice that the protests were going to happen

policing of the woke, by the woke, for the woke

meanwhile, low level crime is now accepted by The police as just a Routine part of civic life and goes untouched.

Do the Police not get told their powers under PACE these days? He doesn't have to give any information unless he's suspected of committing or has committed an offence.

However, he is being a %$#@ clearly looking for confrontation.
Didn’t seem very confrontational to me.

And yet, Her Majesties Woke enforcement Service are conspicuously absently when it gets a bit 'exciting' with certain protected segments of society.
Like this?

Green_Homer

War Hero
Like this?

I must have imagined all the known criminal travellers getting pulled round my old rural beat including patrols to where they lived to keep abreast on what vehicles they were using. But hey, crime guru extraordinaire Photex says it never happens

I must have imagined all the known criminal travellers getting pulled round my old rural beat including patrols to where they lived to keep abreast on what vehicles they were using. But hey, crime guru extraordinaire Photex says it never happens[/QUOT

So much of a police guru he doesn't know the difference between the Northern Ireland Prison Service (NIPS ) and the Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI)

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Green_Homer

War Hero

Shhh or he will get the rufty tufty PSNI officers to pistol whip you with their glocks because they is well hard and feared by all whereas mainland officers just get a "stiff ignoring"

I must have imagined all the known criminal travellers getting pulled round my old rural beat including patrols to where they lived to keep abreast on what vehicles they were using. But hey, crime guru extraordinaire Photex says it never happens

Pikies round my way live a life of ease untroubled by Sussex constabularies finest Donut eaters.

But they are jimmy on the spot when it comes to woke box ticks

nintchdbpict000333778042.jpg

Green_Homer

War Hero
Pikies round my way live a life of ease untroubled by Sussex constabularies finest Donut eaters.

Of course they do.. :rolleyes: Ever thought of doing an observer shift with your local team and giving them your wise council?

Shhh or he will get the rufty tufty PSNI officers to pistol whip you with their glocks because they is well hard and feared by all whereas mainland officers just get a "stiff ignoring"

I don't ignore the mainland Police, I usually laugh at the wretches

Latest Threads