The police farce.

Typical YouTube video-Bloke films in public place, tries to get reaction from plod.

Officer comes over, can I ask why your filming?
Bloke-None of your business pal.
Pc- ok can I take your details
Bloke- what law have I broke?
Pc- erm well under this current climate blah blah
Bloke- go away mate and stop bothering me.

There are hundreds of these vids, many of them similar. I’d assume that police officers sometimes watch YouTube to see how to avoid looking like a lemon?

Look up a bloke on YouTube called Auditing Britain. Really annoying tosser.He goes to police stations and military bases with the intention of annoying people, basically walks around filming so he can have a debate.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Just been stopped by the Zimbabwean police - I filmed everything #Blacklivesmatter

Is this an officer safety training day:???:

Ok, next.

I don’t get what point you are trying to make here. Bear in mind im reading this on mobile whilst having a dump.
Well when you've finished, re-read the post and answer the questions once

But starters for 10:
1. Do you know what CNI is?
2. Am I intriqued as to why you feel the Police response in the OP video was correct and proportionate (a lone individual filming openly in public view, broad daylight) warranted immediate response, yet a potential real threat to CNI would possibly be graded as no more than a suspicious vehicle?
3. What has a security guard got to do with the vehicle I reported.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I think this is somewhere South American rather than Spanish, but bonus points for the execution (well, not literally...)

Howzat?
I must admit to bursting out laughing when he pulled his pants down.
I did think the cricket bat was a tad over the top though.

Well when you've finished, re-read the post and answer the questions once

But starters for 10:
1. Do you know what CNI is?
2. Am I intriqued as to why you feel the Police response in the OP video was correct and proportionate (a lone individual filming openly in public view, broad daylight) warranted immediate response, yet a potential real threat to CNI would possibly be graded as no more than a suspicious vehicle?
3. What has a security guard got to do with the vehicle I reported.
I have no idea what CNI is. Likely I know it as something else.

As for ‘suspicious vehicle’ thats not a “grading”. I could log ‘lost/found’ hairbrush and still grade emergency for example.

I see no contradiction in my posts you quoted either. Are you simply trying to pick an argument?? Try not barking up the wrong tree first;)

Critical National Infrastructure. Burger King, McD's, Bab's 'babs, Horse & Farrier etc.

TheManFromWem

Old-Salt
The Russians did a "photosniper" for the Zenit SLR's - came in an attache case. It looked like crossbow so I'm sure it would get you noticed.
had one with the mirror lens........wish i had kept it..........a bit useless for close-ups, but a long shot was staggering......enjoyed your post, wishes, ...howard.

Meanwhile, our magnificent Police

does anyone else think that we might concentrate on caching rapists, murderers, and bank robbers (no implied priority) before we start worrying about thought crime

sittingstress

Old-Salt
[QUOTE="tiny_lewis, post: 10190301, member: 21581 "Call the police; the nearest station is less than 1 mile away. It took the scrotes a further 20mins to make off with the bike. It took the Police 40mins to respond.

Police interest, let alone response, is non-existent.
[/QUOTE]

Would this be the nearest police station that will be empty of response officers because they are out on the ground doing their jobs? The same officers who could have been, and probably were, miles from your place? Or the same officers who were already dealing with a job and there just wasn't any spare?

Clearly I have ballsed up the quote function.

Last edited:
Would this be the nearest police station that will be empty of response officers because they are out on the ground doing their jobs? The same officers who could have been, and probably were, miles from your place? Or the same officers who were already dealing with a job and there just wasn't any spare?

Clearly I have ballsed up the quote function.
And yet, when a few old duffers in berets and blazers turn out to prevent war memorials being vandalised, they can muster a force to deal with these right wing extremists - whatever the cost.

Apologise to a minor athletics Participant Of Color? No problem - the Head of the Met is available at your whim.

Dad-dancing PCs for your local LQGTQXYZ+ Pride carnival or Minority Ethnic Diversity parade? How many do you want?

Funny, that.

Edited for added Grr.

Last edited:
And yet, when a few old duffers in berets and blazers turn out to prevent war memorials being vandalised, they can muster a force to deal with these right wing extremists - whatever the cost.

Funny, that.

You are trying to compare a bike theft with a predicted large scale incident of public disorder in the nations capital after several weekends of similar.

That seems comparable.

Blogg

LE
No.1 son reports splendid scenes this morning.

Went into his soon to be former workplace this morning to pick up kit and treated to numetous police officers dealing with an "incident".

Which was a "distressed" person sitting on roof of a unit down the road from theirs shrieking abuse at the horrible racists waiting to arrest him for burglary.

Latest Threads