The police farce.

The shooting is believed to have been targeted, Merseyside Police said.

Detective Inspector Phil Ryan said: “The use of firearms on our streets is reckless and incredibly dangerous and we share the shock and disappointment the community will feel this morning hearing this news.

“Thankfully, while serious, the victim will recover from his injuries. But the consequences of firing a gun in a residential area could have been much worse.

Presumably DI Ryan had to sit down and compose the statement, making sure that it ticked all the right boxes and avoided mentioning any unpalatable facts, such as illegally held firearms being used to settle disputes between known criminals.

Good show of empathy for the community, whom I doubt are his neighbours.

Old Swan, hey.
Step up for them from baseball bats and carving knives.

He'd probably have been more comfortable they had smashed his back door in .

Pretty sure his lawyer got an erection as soon as he heard the details.

"Property damage, assault with a deadly weapon, unlawful arrest, emotional trauma...doubles all round, barman, and have one yourself!":twisted:

This tweet is going so well for Herts Police...... Hit the last image to see the comments...

View attachment 627641

View attachment 627642

Oh dear...
Hertfordshire police chiefs have faced a barrage of criticism because Special Constable Cherry O'Donnell, 49, appears to breach official uniform policy in the image.

Since the picture was tweeted, senior officers at the force's HQ in Hatfield have fielded a number of official complaints.

'Female officers on duty would not be allowed to wear the amount of make-up officer Cherry wears,' wrote one critic.

Oh dear...
Hertfordshire police chiefs have faced a barrage of criticism because Special Constable Cherry O'Donnell, 49, appears to breach official uniform policy in the image.

Since the picture was tweeted, senior officers at the force's HQ in Hatfield have fielded a number of official complaints.

'Female officers on duty would not be allowed to wear the amount of make-up officer Cherry wears,' wrote one critic.

Tak, tsk, not allowed to criticise it may be interpreted as being transphobic.

Oh dear...

He has to wear lots of makeup otherwise people would think he's a bloke.

Oh dear...

Not even with pikes!

1642395322331.png

Chief Supt Paul Martin above and Chief Inspector Davinder Kandohla below

1642395381841.png

Easy mistake to make. :rolleyes:

I gave you a funny but it’s not really.
The story is bordering on the unbelievable, especially the part where he is kept in detention for 12 hours, if this is 100% true then who ever did the paper work and whoever made the decision to keep the chap in custody for so long really need a stiff talking to.
As for using a taser? Feck if they think he’s a threat I truly do despair of today’s cops.
Right time for my coffee.

View attachment 632083

View attachment 632084
Misuse of a credit card, sounds like fraud, why not demote them to the rank of Constable? If not possible to do that then the punishments need re examining as these two corrupt so called cops will now enjoy a very nice pension instead of a decent pension.
And it would be nice to send them back on Monday Morning E/T to their old nicks to be told to go patrol the High Street, and make sure you have at least three processes before refs.:slow:

View attachment 632083

View attachment 632084

I used to work on the same OCU as the second bloke. He was much more junior back then and known as 'Ricky'. Came across as a bit of a jack-the-lad type, but I never really worked closely or regularly with him. He was one of those slightly hyperactive blokes that you knew was never really listening to you; always looking over your shoulder and quick with a wisecrack.

The Chief Superintendent was not known to me at all.

Latest Threads