The police farce.

In terms of policing a football match what is 'a win' in that scenario?

About 350 prisoners now going through the charging centre to go before the beak tomorrow.
With bail opposed in all cases, no injuries on the home team and a sh1t ton of overtime whilst writing things up with the CCTV and evidence botherers.
A full debrief to be held next week on a less than 8 at either Chingford or Bushey.

That used to be a win before gender neutral wicking T shirts.

About 350 prisoners now going through the charging centre to go before the beak tomorrow.
With bail opposed in all cases, no injuries on the home team and a sh1t ton of overtime whilst writing things up with the CCTV and evidence botherers.
A full debrief to be held next week on a less than 8 at either Chingford or Bushey.

From fights in the stands in an all seated stadium? Really?

In terms of policing a football match what is 'a win' in that scenario?
I think the football match position is a red-herring.

I believe the police "service" is merely one more institution within the Long March Through the Institutions, and therefore it has ceased to recruit men and women with the physical and mental toughness needed to sort out a fight. They are not the kind of people who meet the far left's agenda within the modern police.

The modern police officer is a Marxist, or someone who is scared for their job in a Marxist-led institution.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Phew that is a relief.

For those who might not know what a "firearm" looks like these days:

I’m sure it all came out in the wash.
I suppose the defendants brief is claiming his client is whiter than white?

begbie

Old-Salt

I believe the police "service" is merely one more institution within the Long March Through the Institutions, and therefore it has ceased to recruit men and women with the physical and mental toughness needed to sort out a fight. They are not the kind of people who meet the far left's agenda within the modern police.

The modern police officer is a Marxist, or someone who is scared for their job in a Marxist-led institution.
Total bollocks.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Only around 100,000 more to go. Way to go!.
they want to raid Chevening house, the bloody place has thousands of them everywhere

c1fb7add4e334fcb8ac82f01877efe4e.jpg

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Or more likely, asked if he is comfortable, and can they get him some water, food, blankets, or a nice glass of Chardonnay perhaps?

If they invite him for a formal interview and he fails to show, why do they have to wait until he commits another offence, no matter how minor, before bringing him in? Why not bring him in the first time he fails to show?

They have really lost the plot.
If it's anything like my case, the offender disappeared from her home after being given the first date, the police rang her to inform her of the other dates but as she couldn't be traced as to where she was living, they had to put a warrant out.

If that became a regular thing I might watch the wendyball.

If it's anything like my case, the offender disappeared from her home after being given the first date, the police rang her to inform her of the other dates but as she couldn't be traced as to where she was living, they had to put a warrant out.
Follow the giro

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Follow the giro
Student and this all occurred last year, so could've been studying anywhere, anywhere but home apparently. She now has a charge hanging over her head, awaiting final decision by CPS and all because she decided to argue the toss about a polite message left under the windscreen wiper on her car asking her not to park in our designated car parking space and going all BLM/Jafaican on us using such terms as white trash, white scum etc, all caught on our Ring video doorbell. She even tried telling the copper that we'd started all of the argument off calling her by racist terms until the copper informed her that "not a word was said until she rang the doorbell and the video started with her going off on one" and then showed her the video. The copper said that if she'd shown up on day one and admitted it, she'd have got a slap on the wrist (caution), now she'll have a criminal record.

Last edited:

350 from a single football match?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Looks like the Met and CPS have fecked up again. I thought we had a serious fraud squad to deal with this sort of stuff, people who knew what they were doing, apparently not.

How much did this cost? Whoever was in charge of this case needs more than rocket up their arse they need posting back to uniform.

The modern police officer does as he/she is told and are wholly employees of the state and certainly NOT, ordinary members of the community they're claim to serve.

Looks like the Met and CPS have fecked up again. I thought we had a serious fraud squad to deal with this sort of stuff, people who knew what they were doing, apparently not.

How much did this cost? Whoever was in charge of this case needs more than rocket up their arse they need posting back to uniform.

Fraud is an excellent crime to commit.

You have to make it just right though. Too big and you'll attract national level attention and capability, too little and you'll be picked off too easily. Bit like Cyber.

Cyber Fraud. Excellent industry.

Amazing though that the CPIA (establishing duties of disclosure) was passed in 1996, and it still is not being got right.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Fraud is an excellent crime to commit.

You have to make it just right though. Too big and you'll attract national level attention and capability, too little and you'll be picked off too easily. Bit like Cyber.

Cyber Fraud. Excellent industry.

Amazing though that the CPIA (establishing duties of disclosure) was passed in 1996, and it still is not being got right.

If you have any ideas, PM me. I’m shit at computer stuff by the way.