The police farce.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
According to the DM, Polish fans joined forces with Hungarian hooligans.

Well if they have a job over here and are or living in this country they should be deported back to Poland or Hungary as an undesirable.
Come on P Patel over to you.

Is it people looking at it? Or people taking headlines like this one at face value, written by someone who has no clue what they are looking at?

It is absolutely believable because you have lost the respect of the vast majority of the public.

The police have a very long road to walk down to get that respect back and have yet to make a start.

Reg-Varney-in-On-the-Buse-007.jpg
Ah'll 'ave you, Butler!

It is absolutely believable because you have lost the respect of the vast majority of the public.

The police have a very long road to walk down to get that respect back and have yet to make a start.

I am the public, and I disagree.

How are you getting on with answering the question on what starting a brawl in the stands would have achieved?

My daughter in law was assaulted on Sat evening when leaving her parents house by some maniac.
When my sister in law got out of the car to help her, she was also assaulted.
He then threatened to kill them & the two grandson's who were also in the car.
Fortunately, at that point, he was held by passers by & the Police were called.
When an Officer came to interview the sister in law who was staying with us for the weekend, I asked if this maniac had been arrested.
He replied "no, we've invited him in for a formal interview sometime next week".
I have even less confidence in the Police than I did before the weekend.
Still waiting for the police to contact either the Daughter-in-law or the Sister-in-law, despite regular updates being arranged.
It'll be two months tomorrow.
At which point both are writing to the Chief Constable & the PCC to ask, basically, what the fcuk their Police "service" are playing at.

Damn right this family have lost confidence in & respect for the Police.

I am the public, and I disagree.

How are you getting on with answering the question on what starting a brawl in the stands would have achieved?
I didn’t say they should, I said they couldn’t.

If they were capable of doing so and did not through some kind of self-restraint, then that would be one thing, but these days I don’t believe the police are capable of that.

When you say you are a member of the public are you using the tired old cliche that the police are civilians and thus part of the general public, or are you saying that you are not now, or have never been in the police "service".

Last edited:
I didn’t say they should, I said they couldn’t.

If they were capable of doing so and did not through some kind of self-restraint, then that would be one thing, but these days I don’t believe the police are capable of that.

When you say you are a member of the public are you using the tired old cliche that the police are civilians and thus part of the general public, or that you saying that you are not now, or have never been in the police "service".

I am not, nor have I ever been, a police officer. My operational public order experience was all in the Army. Now I teach it and do protest intelligence work alongside other retired soldiers and retired police officers.

I also asked why you thought they couldn't, you haven't answered that either.

This started with you giving off about them not getting into a massive scrap in the seats. Surely you must have thought that was going to achieve something, or you wouldn't have criticised them for not doing it?

I am not, nor have I ever been, a police officer. My operational public order experience was all in the Army. Now I teach it and do protest intelligence work alongside other retired soldiers and retired police officers.

I also asked why you thought they couldn't, you haven't answered that either.

This started with you giving off about them not getting into a massive scrap in the seats. Surely you must have thought that was going to achieve something, or you wouldn't have criticised them for not doing it?
The simple answer is that they show no signs of being able to do so. There is no evidence that the people recruited into the police "service" are capable of being able to wade into that kind of pitched battle and do themselves justice.

There is no evidence to see anywhere that they can. Therefore I believe that they cannot.

Where is your evidence that they can but choose not to?

The simple answer is that they show no signs of being able to do so. There is no evidence that the people recruited into the police "service" are capable of being able to wade into that kind of pitched battle and do themselves justice.

There is no evidence to see anywhere that they can. Therefore I believe that they cannot.

Where is your evidence that they can but choose not to?

One of literally hundreds of examples of police dealing with violent disorder in recent years, all freely available online.

So now that we have established they can, what do you think they would have achieved by doing it?

Still waiting for the police to contact either the Daughter-in-law or the Sister-in-law, despite regular updates being arranged.
It'll be two months tomorrow.
At which point both are writing to the Chief Constable & the PCC to ask, basically, what the fcuk their Police "service" are playing at.

Damn right this family have lost confidence in & respect for the Police.

I am starting to view the British police as being as corrupt and as incompetent as the Royal Thai Police. The fact the useless Dick of the Yard has not been sacked says it all.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Last edited:
I reckon those Poles and Hungarians are proper far right protesters streetfighters, not just the fat lager louts we have cluttering up the UK XD
Poland, Hungary, and many other East European countries have proper paramilitary neo-Nazi groups out there. What our Combat 18 fancied themselves as, Eastern Europe has got the real deal.

I am starting to view the British police as being as corrupt and as incompetent as the Royal Thai Police. The fact the useless Dick of the Yard has not been sacked says it all.

Dick the box ticking, box licking, Common Purpose mouth piece

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Just don't get too confused and try and get an HIV licence
You’re perfectly safe, absolutely no chance of that at my age and my blood pressure.

Dick the box ticking, box licking, Common Purpose mouth piece

Totally effing useless, and on the side of the BLM, XR and IB agitprop 5th column traitors. A total and utter disgrace to the uniform. If this is the standard of her rank in the future, and it probably is, we are up you know what creek without a paddle.

Latest Threads