The Police are the law (they might not know it though!)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Picatinny_Rail, Oct 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not sure if this has been posted on here before, if so, sorry for dragging it up again :(

Police State

Perhaps another two coppers helping nail down the coffin lid of freedom in this country?
    Or are they feeling invincible behind a stab vest and radio.

2. crazy waste of time, they should be doing their job, but may i be the first to say that id give her one ;)
  3. He's terribly gobby isn't he?
  4. Cow

Cow LE

Legs Tail Between Walking away with...
  5. She wouldn't let you video it though!!! :p
  6. More concerned with the scruffy little oik sauntering along hands in pockets...... Bahh no standards anymore...
  7. Mental note to self - develop photographic memory. That way I'll be able to recall every single piece of current legislation if confronted by an awkward tit with a camera. Agree that the bloke copper should not have told the fella it was against the law, however what was I meant to be seeing here? The tit with the camera was spoken to politely while they had the sense to get in touch with their sarge in order to check what the score was. Big deal. Mountain - Molehill.
  8. Ha ha, what a mentalist. He must have to wear his tinfoil hat 24/7 to stop the police reading his thoughts.

I liked his other work too. highly amusing. :lol:
  9. Cow

Cow LE

Yes it's making a Mountain out of a Molehill that the Police created themselves. They appear to have created an issue where there isn't one, they could have quite easily carried on with their job without speaking to him, he hasn't done anything wrong and they've got his back up (even more) for no reason.

I'm far from Anti-Police but they don't help themselves sometimes.
  10. In a just world he would have been CS sprayed and kicked within an inch of his life for being such a gobsh*te.
  12. the point is, they went onto his property and started telling him what to do, with no legal justification. That is unless we really have become a police state and no-one told me.

13. Yes. But he was clearly trying to bait the police into doing something news worthy.

Journalists are useless scum bags. He is an example of the specimen.
  14. I'd say it was obvious the tw@ was filming them trying to get a reaction, he was probably hoping that they were going to give the chav on the bike a kicking while he was there. An obvious pleb along the lines of the tin foil hat brigade. Granted bloke copper could've walked on and just thought "Tw@" but if I saw someone filming me for no reason I'd want to know what the fcuk for too.

Could it be that this is Goonkuntz, he's really a d1ckhead brummie?
  15. I agree, he was very cocky about it.
    Pride comes before a fall.
    Had he been more neutral he would have had a good case against them for harrassment.
    Had it been myself, I would have written to their Chief Superintendent with a letter of complaint about their behaviour and enclosed a copy of the video, but he destroyed his case for an apology at least by being pretty rude to them. They were in the wrong but he didn't do anything good for police/community relations either.
    As for that policewoman with her hands in her pockets, she needs a good talking to about self respect and personal discipline from her Sergeant. Very sloppy.
    If she doesn't set an example by her own behaviour, how can she encourage decent standards of behaviour from the public?