The Police and the Home Office

Shocking state of affairs.

Police Scotland buckling to mob rule.

Police Scotland undermining the Home Office.

The Home Office ordered the detention of 2 men.

Campaigners have hailed a victory for Glaswegian solidarity and told the Home Office “you messed with the wrong city” as two men detained by UK Immigration Enforcement were released back into their community after a day of protest.

Police Scotland intervened on site to have the men released.

Police Scotland intervened to free the men after a tense day-long standoff between immigration officials and hundreds of local residents, who surrounded their van in a residential street on the southside of Glasgow to stop the detention of the men during Eid al-Fitr.

I'm confused as to how the police let this happen?

Surely the immigration enforcement order still has to be...enforced?

Do people not get deported now if enough jakeys turn up to block it?

I'm confused as to how the police let this happen?

Surely the immigration enforcement order still has to be...enforced?

Do people not get deported now if enough jakeys turn up to block it?
Both the FM (PBUH) and Justice Secretary (c**t) encouraged it. A labour MSP actively told people to congregate and stop it.

This will not end well.

What used to be held up to the world as an example of enforcing the law fairly, without fear or favour and doing it unarmed has now become worthy of a third world state.
And in a very short period of time, you could almost think that there was an agenda here.
I foresee a few training issues at the very least.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
This is an excellent reason why all Scottish people aged over 16 should vote for independence.

syrup

LE
Two ways for me to sort his

You arrive at 04:30 Kick the doors in and drag them to the van by their ankles

Or Drop a quiet hint to the locals that the people in question are a touch Saville-esque and have a fondness of under age persons.
The same baying mob that turned up yesterday to throw it's self under police vans will turn up to rip them limb from limb and burn their flat down
Police Scotland can whisk them away to their homeland for their own safety

Do I have to think of everything?

Last edited:
Two ways for me to sort his

You arrive at 04:30 Kick the doors in and drag he to he van by their ankles

Or Drop a quiet hint to the locals that the people in question are a touch Saville-esque and have a fondness of under age persons.
The same baying mob that turned up yesterday to throw it's self under police vans will turn up to rip them limb from limb and burn their flat down
Police Scotland can whisk them away to their homeland for their own safety

Do I have to think of everything?
I thought the SNP just gave the Saville-esque lot a year off on full pay?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
From what I read the two individuals who were of interest to the HO were compliant at all times. it was everyone else who was kicking off on their behalf.

shocking when those who could be here illegally are better behaved than everyone else

What used to be held up to the world as an example of enforcing the law fairly, without fear or favour and doing it unarmed has now become worthy of a third world state.
And in a very short period of time, you could almost think that there was an agenda here.
I foresee a few training issues at the very least.

Don't forget supervision as well.

Latest Threads