The Police and Crime Commissioner Election in Wiltshire - Home of The Army.

There was a fiasco last night at the election count in Salisbury for Wiltshire's new Police and Crime Commissioner. The Tory candidate, ex Major Jonathon Seed, "won" the vote but was found to be ineligible for the job because he had a conviction for an imprisonable offence. The result? The whole PCC election was void and it will have to be rerun. Now, boys and girls, I know most of you think that the Tories are your natural party, but next time, please lend me your vote or you will find yourselves stuck with someone you really don't like, woke and anti army. Julian Malins Q.C. (reform U.K. Party).

Seems that I unknowingly contributed to an existing debate! But he got over 80K first preference votes and none of them were from soldiers or ex soldiers? In Wiltshire? That's not very likely. If current and retired soldiers think he is good, God help us.

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
Seems that I unknowingly contributed to an existing debate! But he got over 80K first preference votes and none of them were from soldiers or ex soldiers? In Wiltshire? That's not very likely. If current and retired soldiers think he is good, God help us.
Seed certainly didn't get my vote - he's an odious man.

Why would I vote for you?

Julian, this is not a site for political lobbying, irrespective of the fact that many of us on here (a) live in Wiltshire and (b) did not have much time for your Conservative opponent. I have reported your post to our Moderators, to allow them to decide whether or not it has breached site rules. H_M.

There was a fiasco last night at the election count in Salisbury for Wiltshire's new Police and Crime Commissioner. The Tory candidate, ex Major Jonathon Seed, "won" the vote but was found to be ineligible for the job because he had a conviction for an imprisonable offence. The result? The whole PCC election was void and it will have to be rerun. Now, boys and girls, I know most of you think that the Tories are your natural party, but next time, please lend me your vote or you will find yourselves stuck with someone you really don't like, woke and anti army. Julian Malins Q.C. (reform U.K. Party).
Another chancer trying to get his snout in the trough of the public gravy train eh...

Julian, this is not a site for political lobbying, irrespective of the fact that many of us on here (a) live in Wiltshire and (b) did not have much time for your Conservative opponent. I have reported your post to our Moderators, to allow them to decide whether or not it has breached site rules. H_M.
I doubt that the OP really is Julian Malins QC.

Donny

ADC
35655478-404A-42B5-AA6D-338730AA6E8A.jpeg

Bit of a mountain to climb it it is Julian. More people spoiled their ballots than voted for him..

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Sincerely.... do one. You represent an agenda and mindset fouler than the Tory one, and it’s wonderful to behold that despite the fact that Wiltshire will have a zombie coronation for Tories, Reform is beyond our dignity.

The service you can do is to spontaneously combust whilst hugging that Tice peasant.

Hope this helps, etc.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Referring to the OP's post. Who gives a flying fork if the elected PCC doesn't like the Army; given they will have zero influence over anything to do with politics or defence policy.

And wtf is the 'Reform party' PCC candidate going to do if elected, other than oversee the Chief Constable, I.e., their job?

Reform U.K. party

**** me, we’d be better off voting for this bloke:

Latest Threads