The plot thickens: Shannon Mathews mother arrested.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by tothepubandbeyond, Apr 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The beeb is reporting Shannon Matthews mother has been arrested on suspicion of perverting the course of justice.
    BBC Link
    Why dont they just save themselves the effort and arrest the rest of the family as well.
  2. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Mostly because there isn't enough cell room for the rest of the family! There are hundreds of the buggers.
  3. Napalm the lot of 'em, banjo playing, kiddie fiddling scum!
  4. bet it will all turn out as a con job, a chavtastic idea to scam money off the tabloids ect.
  5. A wee rumour this morning suggested the mother was in on it with that cretin Michael Donovan. (now in hospital following botched self harm attempt)
    The rumour pointed to the whole lot being in on it to see if they could get a "madeleine" type fund of money before the child's magical reappearance. Allegedly. Would chav scum do such a thing????

edit due to dyslesikea :)
  6. Surely it should be entitled "The Thick Plottens "?
  7. For arrest read steralize :)
  8. thick inbred chav scum, all the brain cells are between their legs

I am glad the young girl is witha normal foster family, lets hope she does not have to go back to any blood relatives for her sake
  9. Predictable :roll:
  10. For God's sake. It took the West Yorks Police long enough.
  11. Still quicker than the Portugees tho'....
  12. How much did they make from the papers, and from that Channel4 documentary again? Has she hired Max Clifford yet?
  13. i think they need to hire the micheal jackson lawyers
  14. Donovan is said to have finally coughed to a family conspiracy aimed at obtaining money from the media.

I wonder who owns the film rights........
  15. I think Shannon should.