The Pink Prince

Discussion in 'Old & Bold' started by kenny310, Nov 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. First clumsy post - Was I alone in being appalled at the appearance and prescence of Prince (I found it a struggle to capitalise that) Edward at the Cenotaph?
    All royalty festoon themselves with medals and appointments of questionable value and justification, but the sight of his magnificent scarlet lined cape and his seriously insulting mein made my craw rise.
    Am I alone in sincerely feeling that this failed marine ( apologies to our MAGNIFICENT Royal Marines) should absent himself in shame from any further proceedings of this sort?
    Also interesting was the absence of verbal recognition from the commentators regarding the presence of Tony Bliar. Lush.
    Rant over. Feelings persist.

2. At least Edward tried the Commando course,although I suppose climbing on top of Cherie a few times shows great courage!

3. Unless you are a booty officer who found the course easy, then yes you are alone, doubtless you would moaned like **** had he spent the day in bed.
    Who the **** was he insulting by being there?

4. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Kindly present all details of any arduous Ph1 or Ph2 training course that you have completed, and further any details of having you life catalogued in the National Press.

Not able to? **** off then.

Blair was present because all ex PM's are expected to attend, dependant on the state of their health. Since they are the ones that dispatch the Troops to active duty it's right that they should be there to remember those that have died during their period in office.

Oh yes, did I forget to call you a cock?

5. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

kenny310

If you want to have a pop at a Royal wearing uniform yet not served, why are you not having a go at 'Admiral' Princess Anne. I don't think she has put the time in either - but then again you are probably scared of her!

They are members of the Royal (Not Royale) Family and if Auntie Betty wants them dressed like that then so be it.

6. Nail on head there really. I had the same feelings as 'kenny' on that one but had the thought at the time... well at least he had a go, it's not for everyone or acheivable more like, for everyone. Princess 'Naff off' has indeed slipped under my radar in the 'why are you wearing that' radar. I'm at peace with the whole thing really. It's honorary this and that, CinC this and that with most royals and hanger's on. I don't have a problem with the Royals and think they are good for the land. Get rid of them and someone else will be top dog and there for the commies to exterminate!
    Reminds me of a very old Dave Allen sketch where he and his gang of revolutionaries ambushed a 'Royal' Motor in the land of Red people. Slaughtered them and jumped into the flash car and toured the city in their booty..... only to be ambushed by another gang of revolutionaries, slaughtered and have the same booty driven off in celebration.
    Carry on like that and we will have the 'messes' flame throwed, flamethrewn, flammilobised, flortured... burnt, as they will be the symbol of royalty when everything else has been obliterated.

7. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

He was there stood in the second row of PM's and Ex Pm's
    She was up on one of the balconys I'm sure I saw her looking out miserable as sin

Mrs T_B_S blew up like a Bagdhad market when she saw them

8. The insecure.

9. Well That is inflation for you

10. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

Even that slapper Di was Col in Chief of some regt or other. Nearly all Royalty has the rights to wear medals, In recent conflicts we have had Andrew, and Harry serve on the front line. So please don't knock the fact that even if he is a bit of a ponce, he still had a go and realised that Royal was not for him.

11. Pretty sure that she had time in with both the Army and the Navy, just not at the same time, unlike her late sister-in-law.

12. Hello kenny310, radio check over, or have you retired hurt after 1 post! Impressive chaps.

13. I always thought she had been a Wren, but it would appear not: The Royal Family serving in the Armed Forces

14. Quite pleased really, that a first post has received a wide range of response.
    With such support as yours my confidence will hopefully increase.
    I spent 35 years in Crown Service. You?
    Its nice to feel welcome.
    2394****