The PIG BOARD

She is that good i put her on twice for us all to see

keep them coming. :D

We had an amazing Pig Board in Germany in 2004, full of Chatham birds riddled with STD's and the likes, some of the pics were old, pre 1980 and the new OC made us take it down, wa*ker! "Incase it might offend any females" WTF would easily offended ladies be doing in a block full of Engineers in the first place!!!!
So as far as Paderborns concerned no more Pigboards

a sad day for the Corps

spitlock said:
We had an amazing Pig Board in Germany in 2004, full of Chatham birds riddled with STD's and the likes, some of the pics were old, pre 1980 and the new OC made us take it down, wa*ker! "Incase it might offend any females" WTF would easily offended ladies be doing in a block full of Engineers in the first place!!!!

a sad day for the Corps
wasn't 37 block by any chance was it? :D

sapper75 said:
typical chatham lass :omfg:
Quality..I just feel the urge to zap that Planet growing on her forehead.
I'm also loving the Monobrow and Fag Teeth...Genius.. :wink:

Wide mouthed frogs have never really stirred my hormones.

However if this is ever the case Cherie will be first on the list of those to be medic loved :twisted:

fastmedic

chimp503 said:
Holdfast said:
chimp503 said:
Holdfast said:
I believe I've won hands down on this one.
She should be spit roasted - slag
I can think of a lot nastier things to do to it :twisted:
Pray tell............
Something to do with a dril and joints comes to mind. Every joint from the toes up. Maybe a pilot hole first then something a bit bigger say 10mm :twisted:

bluearmy said:
spitlock said:

a sad day for the Corps
wasn't 37 block by any chance was it? :D
Mech Tp 37AES, thats right mate!!

Latest Threads