The Pervy Old Git Test

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tartan_Terrier, Feb 14, 2013.

?
  1. Socks

5 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. Underpants/boxers

64 vote(s)
    80.0%
  3. T-shirt/Shirt

5 vote(s)
    6.3%
  4. A hat

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  5. Stockings and suspenders

2 vote(s)
    2.5%
  6. A condom

1 vote(s)
    1.3%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After a conversation at work recently I think I've discovered the ultimate test to see if you are an old pervert or not.

When for example you've been swimming and are getting dressed afterwards, what do you put on first?

Up till a certain age most blokes put their boxers on first, but there comes a point where it seems to change and t-shirts, shirts, and sometimes even ties get put on before any underwear.

This could of course just be a sign that all the older blokes at my local swimming pool are predatory gays or peados, but perhaps not.

How do you get dressed?

What's it like at your swimming pool?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I always put my underclackers on first but ever since I have been a kid I've always dried my hair before towelling any other part of me, I don't know why, just have. Possibly because water runs downwards.

I don't consider myself a pervert but I swim at my gym and there are far more lockers than cubicles so I just do what everybody else does and dry stood in front of my locker. I have noticed everyone has a bigger willy than me though.

• Bullshit Bullshit x 1
  3. Sometimes when I go swimming there's a creepy old cunt in the corner of the changing rooms eyeing up the blokes as they get dried and dressed. He's got a tiny peanut cock too.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Put on what ever comes out of the bag first. Last week left my swimmers behind, went back within the hour, sadly they had gone. Some perv. pinched 'em saddo.

CFB

5. You can have 'em back if you like, apparently I don't look that good in Speedos.

• Like Like x 3
  6. I usually sit in the corner pretending to dry myself but watching everyone else. I love it when they leave their bathers, yesterday was a bumper day, I went home with three pairs, put one pair in my mouth, one over my face and stuffed the other into my rectum before wanking furiously.

• Like Like x 5
  7. If anyone kicks off on OFAH on here, they will have me and Bigbird to deal with. Trust me, you don't want that.

Get it? Got it?

8. I must have missed that one @.@

9. What the Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters?

The VOICE of Anglers and Hunters | Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters

Scratches head.

Back on thread, shreddies of course because unlike a certain John Major my shirt goes over them. Besides the place is always full of trunks-thieves and guys eyeing your love dept. up while they get dry so I prefer to be able to make a swift exit or karate chop depending on target, without my mini-tackle provoking mirth.

10. Pre-empting.

Don't even test, you will be dead before morning.

11. I usually swim naked in the lagoon with a girlie or two and dry off in the sun.

• Like Like x 2
  12. That is a distinct possibility!

13. you ware stockings and suspenders?..............really?

14. Mens change rooms? I'll be in the ladies perusing my next victim!

15. The whore is back, great...