The Perfect Vagina

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mitchthebar, Aug 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone else watch this program last night?

When the surgeon cut that girls labia off I could sort of feel it, my balls seemed to want to retract into my body, if you know what I mean.

Ouch FUCKING OUCH

Anyway, the main point as far as I am concerned is, aren't all fannys perfect, and, I always thought that the vagina was the inside bit, and the outside was called a "Vulva".

2. All Fanny is Perfect even though need a scrub from time to time........

3. I don't blame that young bird for having her cnut cut off...... it looked like a full packet of chewed Hubba Bubba.

Good looking snatched are few and far between, I'd encourage more snatch surgery.

4. SCRUB, fucking SCRUB.......... Bit drastic. Gentle wash, followed by gentle towelling dry, then a kiss, perhaps some tongue work then a good hard shagging.

But no scrubbing.

5. Meaning the Snatch is not fit for purpose? But until the Gubmint procures more Mastiffs were stuck with it eh? Oh sorry wrong thread.

Perfect C@nt I'd like to see surgery for Des Brown minus the anaesthetic :twisted:

6. What was the prog called? Might be able to catch it again . . . there is a mystery about fannys and until I have seen every single one I will never know the answer . . . same with tits.

7. no mystery - evil things - power over all men no matter what they look taste or smell like.

8. no mystery - evil things - power over all men no matter what they look taste or smell like.

9. There's a bit of a clue in the title of the thread. :lol:

The program was called, surprisingly enough "The Perfect Vagina", it was on Channel Four last night at 2200hrs, and it is available on "catch-up" viewing. :)

10. no mystery - evil things - power over all men no matter what they look taste or smell like.

11. Shukran, on it!

12. It's funny that, isn't it? No matter how many you see, you always want to look at another one. Fascinating.....and it doesn't wear off as you get older.

13. even stranger - 9 months inside trying to get out then rest of life trying to get back in

14. True, but not back into the same one......... hopefully :)

15. Sarge,

Why dont you just ask your mum? What, you mean you weren't implying that you wanted to have an incestious relationship with your mum. It must be just the way I read it. ;-)