• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The Pegasus - The End

Should the Peggy become....

• The Peggy again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A museum

• The new Tony's chip emporium

• Flats for Immigrants (most likely!)

• Total voters
At long last (even though it's been shut for a while), The Peggy is up for grabs and likely to become more flats, a bit cheeky calling it a hole though!
So this weekend I shall be digging out my vomit/pish/blood stained DB's, pulling on my battered 501's and donning my ripped maroon sweatshirt and staging a one man protest outside for at least 2 mins before I go to the Traf. By the way, I normally wear those clothes so it's nothing special!"
It had to happen, the writing was on the wall when the bloody Albanians turned it into Bar Europa. Still a pity though as many a good sesh was had in there by blokes over many a year, quite a few no longer with us.
Ah well, things change and another bit of Aldershots history goes.

http://www.aldershot.co.uk/news/2021/2021084/paras_watering_hole_put_up_for_sale

501's Jack? What are you a mincing metrosexual. I thought drainpipe wranglers were de rigeur with dessie wellies.

Edited to add: I voted for Tony's as the only time I went into the Peggy I got a serious shoeing.

Private_Pike said:
501's Jack? What are you a mincing metrosexual. I thought drainpipe wranglers were de rigeur with dessie wellies.
They were for the poorer type of Airborne Soldier who used to shiit himself on a nightly basis.

Latest Threads