Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A museum

• The new Tony's chip emporium

• Flats for Immigrants (most likely!)

• Total voters
At long last (even though it's been shut for a while), The Peggy is up for grabs and likely to become more flats, a bit cheeky calling it a hole though!
So this weekend I shall be digging out my vomit/pish/blood stained DB's, pulling on my battered 501's and donning my ripped maroon sweatshirt and staging a one man protest outside for at least 2 mins before I go to the Traf. By the way, I normally wear those clothes so it's nothing special!"
It had to happen, the writing was on the wall when the bloody Albanians turned it into Bar Europa. Still a pity though as many a good sesh was had in there by blokes over many a year, quite a few no longer with us.
Ah well, things change and another bit of Aldershots history goes.

http://www.aldershot.co.uk/news/2021/2021084/paras_watering_hole_put_up_for_sale

501's Jack? What are you a mincing metrosexual. I thought drainpipe wranglers were de rigeur with dessie wellies.

Edited to add: I voted for Tony's as the only time I went into the Peggy I got a serious shoeing.

Private_Pike said:
501's Jack? What are you a mincing metrosexual. I thought drainpipe wranglers were de rigeur with dessie wellies.
They were for the poorer type of Airborne Soldier who used to shiit himself on a nightly basis.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bravo_Bravo Infantry 43
Silvester The Intelligence Cell 16
HarrySmith95th The NAAFI Bar 54