The PC Toilets

#1
If student unions could get any more PC, this takes the urine..........

Toilets signs

Whilst watching North West Tonight, the interview with the welfare officer was unbelievable, she totally contradicted herself and interviews with some students, couldn't believe that PC could be this mad. 8O
 
#2
The best since my old Union Society ever so nearly decided to name their cafeteria after Bobby Sands. We already had a Nelson Mandela Travel Bureau so irony wasn't one of their stronger suits
 
#4
They clearly haven't got anything better to do! fecking students.............
 

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
#5
Toilets for Males.
Toilets for Females.
Toilets for Males who dress as females.
Toilets for females who dress as males.
Toilets for males who used to be females.
Toilets for females who used to be males.
Toilets for those who aren't quite sure what they are.
Toilets for those who aren't sure about the ones who aren't sure what they are.
Toilets for the left handed.
Toilets for whichever hand your religion tells you to wipe your arse with.
Toilets for the French.
Toilets for anyone who has been offended by something today.
etc.

And a cattle bolt to the head for the lunatics coming up with all this shite.
 
#8
#11
Fugly said:
Toilets for Males.
Toilets for Females.
Toilets for Males who dress as females.
Toilets for females who dress as males.
Toilets for males who used to be females.
Toilets for females who used to be males.
Toilets for those who aren't quite sure what they are.
Toilets for those who aren't sure about the ones who aren't sure what they are.
Toilets for the left handed.
Toilets for whichever hand your religion tells you to wipe your arse with.
Toilets for the French.
Toilets for anyone who has been offended by something today.
etc.

And a cattle bolt to the head for the lunatics coming up with all this shite.
You forgot toilets for ginger people.
 
#12
walt_of_the_walts said:
Fugly said:
Toilets for Males.
Toilets for Females.
Toilets for Males who dress as females.
Toilets for females who dress as males.
Toilets for males who used to be females.
Toilets for females who used to be males.
Toilets for those who aren't quite sure what they are.
Toilets for those who aren't sure about the ones who aren't sure what they are.
Toilets for the left handed.
Toilets for whichever hand your religion tells you to wipe your arse with.
Toilets for the French.
Toilets for anyone who has been offended by something today.
etc.

And a cattle bolt to the head for the lunatics coming up with all this shite.
You forgot toilets for ginger people.
They use toilets?
 
#13
All_I_Want said:
walt_of_the_walts said:
Fugly said:
Toilets for Males.
Toilets for Females.
Toilets for Males who dress as females.
Toilets for females who dress as males.
Toilets for males who used to be females.
Toilets for females who used to be males.
Toilets for those who aren't quite sure what they are.
Toilets for those who aren't sure about the ones who aren't sure what they are.
Toilets for the left handed.
Toilets for whichever hand your religion tells you to wipe your arse with.
Toilets for the French.
Toilets for anyone who has been offended by something today.
etc.

And a cattle bolt to the head for the lunatics coming up with all this shite.
You forgot toilets for ginger people.
They use toilets?
make them the toilets
 
#14
Lets just have a hole in the middle of a room and be done with it... Or is that the point?
 
#15
Don't laugh. I used to work in a place with a resident transvestite.

Balding but otherwise hairy, this guy used to turn up for work looking like Lilly Savage. He made the two 'laydeees' off Little Britain look feminine.

He wasn't pre-op or anything. In fact, he was married with children. He just liked turning up for work dressed like a prostitute. Split-to-the-waist dresses revealing the absence of knickers under his fishnets were a favourite.

Getting him in and, especially, out of the toilet was a major operation. Initially, being 'one of the girls', he used the ladies. Unease turned to alarm when he started hanging around in there and trying a bit of 'girl talk' about periods, cervical smears and satisfying men in bed.

The women in the office threatened legal action and he was banished to the gents. There, certain of his irresistable charms, he adopted the persona of the office slapper, available for a quickie in one of the stalls with anybody unfortunate enough to be caught alone with him in the bog.

Who among us would argue that he, of all people, should have a toilet dedicated to his particular 'gender'.
 
#17
Ancient_Mariner said:
Don't laugh. I used to work in a place with a resident transvestite.

Balding but otherwise hairy, this guy used to turn up for work looking like Lilly Savage. He made the two 'laydeees' off Little Britain look feminine.

He wasn't pre-op or anything. In fact, he was married with children. He just liked turning up for work dressed like a prostitute. Split-to-the-waist dresses revealing the absence of knickers under his fishnets were a favourite.

Getting him in and, especially, out of the toilet was a major operation. Initially, being 'one of the girls', he used the ladies. Unease turned to alarm when he started hanging around in there and trying a bit of 'girl talk' about periods, cervical smears and satisfying men in bed.

The women in the office threatened legal action and he was banished to the gents. There, certain of his irresistable charms, he adopted the persona of the office slapper, available for a quickie in one of the stalls with anybody unfortunate enough to be caught alone with him in the bog.

Who among us would argue that he, of all people, should have a toilet dedicated to his particular 'gender'.
Nobody - All the info you need is on his birth certificate or other chit to say he has now crossed the border into Cambodia.
 
#18
Ancient_Mariner said:
Don't laugh. I used to work in a place with a resident transvestite.

Balding but otherwise hairy, this guy used to turn up for work looking like Lilly Savage. He made the two 'laydeees' off Little Britain look feminine.

He wasn't pre-op or anything. In fact, he was married with children. He just liked turning up for work dressed like a prostitute. Split-to-the-waist dresses revealing the absence of knickers under his fishnets were a favourite.

Getting him in and, especially, out of the toilet was a major operation. Initially, being 'one of the girls', he used the ladies. Unease turned to alarm when he started hanging around in there and trying a bit of 'girl talk' about periods, cervical smears and satisfying men in bed.

The women in the office threatened legal action and he was banished to the gents. There, certain of his irresistable charms, he adopted the persona of the office slapper, available for a quickie in one of the stalls with anybody unfortunate enough to be caught alone with him in the bog.

Who among us would argue that he, of all people, should have a toilet dedicated to his particular 'gender'.
There has to be a Health and Safety or Human Rights issue in there somewhere which could be used to legitimately rivet this bugger's balls to his forehead?
 
#19
I've always felt that the blind are being very much discriminated against with the signs on bog doors - notwithstanding that I've often attached a Post-It note under the sign on the Ladies saying: "Mommy why have you only got one leg?"

But what they should have is a good-sized sculpture (in plastic or metal) of a plonker and a set of nuts for the Gents and a snatch for the Ladies, in place of the signs they now use.

However, there might be a bit of a problem with everybody suddenly pretending to be blind, just so that they can cop a feel. So, maybe not?

MsG
 
#20
Ancient_Mariner said:
Don't laugh. I used to work in a place with a resident transvestite.

Balding but otherwise hairy, this guy used to turn up for work looking like Lilly Savage. He made the two 'laydeees' off Little Britain look feminine.

He wasn't pre-op or anything. In fact, he was married with children. He just liked turning up for work dressed like a prostitute. Split-to-the-waist dresses revealing the absence of knickers under his fishnets were a favourite.

Getting him in and, especially, out of the toilet was a major operation. Initially, being 'one of the girls', he used the ladies. Unease turned to alarm when he started hanging around in there and trying a bit of 'girl talk' about periods, cervical smears and satisfying men in bed.

The women in the office threatened legal action and he was banished to the gents. There, certain of his irresistable charms, he adopted the persona of the office slapper, available for a quickie in one of the stalls with anybody unfortunate enough to be caught alone with him in the bog.

Who among us would argue that he, of all people, should have a toilet dedicated to his particular 'gender'.

Hmm sounds like a Max Clinger trying for a section eight. Big compo payments can be had as we have already seen for those that want to force the issue and I wouldn't put it past some ba5tard to take the pi55 and go for the compo when they have no intention in going for gender correction therapy (sounds so much nicer than Nooooooooooooo don't even want to think about it)

Actually thats given me and idea :) can anyone lend me a "frock" and some lippy I could do with £300,000 in the and why fcuking work for it when I can just skank it.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ex_ex The Intelligence Cell 8
Speedkuff The NAAFI Bar 20
Anubis The NAAFI Bar 16

Similar threads