The passing of a Giant

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by ugly, Aug 28, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

A giant arse that is, a certain Stalking guide and land agent passed away last month, although I learnt a lot from him mostly how not to treat clients I am sad to say I havent missed him the last few years whilst he was ill and arsier than normal.

2. A somewhat enigmatic post Uggs..!

3. That new Dyson works a treat, there's **** all dust in here.

• Like Like x 2
  4. You got that out in the open then!

5. Has your thread topic ""The passing of a Giant"" got any connection with the one four up ""Foreign Secretary discusses motion''

• Like Like x 1
  6. I thought it was a sort of turd story? Sorry well RIP etc........

7. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

None here either the miserable old bugger was long overdue. Most of his problems I put down to a recurrence of Lymes kicked off again by his chemotherapy but its basically because you have to be a sour bastard to have that bad side to you first so that the schizo exposes it!
    No names here as it cost me enough last time I madfe cryptic comments about the bugger!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Remember to dance on the grave before you nip one off on it. N.b. You could teach your dogs to do their business on the grave that would be a fitting tribute.

9. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Knowing my luck he was buried at sea

10. I love it when that happens! I'm currently awaiting notification of three ***** that I want dead and have done for some time now. Actually, now I come to think about it, there's three others. One has a heart problem and is vastly overweight (I can't even get odds on that ****), the other is a fat **** who simply loves the 'upper crust' lifestyle...I can only get evens on him. One, I hope will top himself, another I pray to see on TV in an orange jump suit, and the others will hopefully die in a fire or in something equally painful where they are trapped and are fully conscious of the fact that this is going to ******* hurt.

It's not that I bear a grudge like. It's just the fact that I have this inability to forgive and forget nasty bastards and their antics. If Allah is kind, I will attend each of their funerals and will subsequently post photos of me pissing on their graves after the families have fucked off for a bevvy.

• Like Like x 3
  11. So was Osama bin Laden so he'll probably be in good company by the sounds of it.

12. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Nah OBL had some friends surely!

13. And why should you?

Not a month ago learnt of the timely death of a former boss of mine, a bloke whose ability to screw things up, piss people off & ruin careers was second to none. A bad case of Angry Small Man syndrome.

Eventually got found out and moved on through a series of jobs, screwing each one up but always bullshitting his way onto the next assisted of course in the traditional manner by those who just wanted rid of him without fuss.

Always drove like a lunatic so it came as no surprise to learn he met his end by wrapping his car sideways round a tree at speed.

The tree is doing well.

• Like Like x 2
  14. QUOTE=Blogg;5266179]And why should you?

Not a month ago learnt of the timely death of a former boss of mine, a bloke whose ability to screw things up, piss people off & ruin careers was second to none. A bad case of Angry Small Man syndrome.

Eventually got found out and moved on through a series of jobs, screwing each one up but always bullshitting his way onto the next assisted of course in the traditional manner by those who just wanted rid of him without fuss.

Always drove like a lunatic so it came as no surprise to learn he met his end by wrapping his car sideways round a tree at speed.

The tree is doing well.[/QUOTE]

Aah - I do like a happy ending...

15. It sounds like a tale if gruff man love, the sort that dare not speak it's name, worse than that time up on Brokeback.