The Paras: Men of War - New ITV Series

I’ve said this before, but bears repeating.

The RAF, who own military parachuting, do not believe there is a pre-course requirement for someone to attend Basic Parachuting Course. Their view is that it is a way to get to work. Hence why SPAG (and others, presumably including @dingerr ’s AT peers) are entitled to attend a military parachuting course without doing an Arduous Course first.

The British Army, as part of its concept of Airborne Assault, requires everyone who will “jump in” to prove their determination and grit to subsequently carry out their tasking, on completion of the parachuting element of the insertion. The RN and RAF hold different views.
At Op Olympics I saw a fat RAF bird with wings on... I asked a RAF Regt lad working for me, how the ****. She was something to do with the planes or something and was entitled. Also RAF Regt P coy involves a couple of Pt sessions a day, then the jump

At Op Olympics I saw a fat RAF bird with wings on... I asked a RAF Regt lad working for me, how the ****. She was something to do with the planes or something and was entitled. Also RAF Regt P coy involves a couple of Pt sessions a day, then the jump
You can be a parachutist without doing P Company but you can’t be a paratrooper.

Discuss...

You can be a parachutist without doing P Company but you can’t be a paratrooper.

Discuss...
So she could wear the wings? I hope 1 PARA didn't see her