The Parachute Regiment

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by BigAl_2, Apr 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I appologise in advance if this has been posted before, as I'm sure it has, and I did try to find some info with the search button but no luck. Hoping to join the Paras in the next year or so would be good to get some info from some serving or ex members if theres any on here. Any help with training etc would be much appriciated.

Thanks, Alex.
  2. Get fit.
  3. Run a lot. And then some more. And then some more. And then some more.

Press-ups, sit-ups and pull-ups as well. Plenty of those too.

And then run some more.
  4. Then work on your fitness.
  5. And then run some more.
  6. You must have to do alot of running...:)
  7. If you are ever in Hyderabad Baracks and drop ths soap in the shower, ensure you bend at the knees to pick it up.
  8. Join a civvie parachuting club (then you won't have to do the jumps course after P Coy).
  9. ah the money that could be saved.
  10. Got one booked.
  11. And if you walk up to your PTI and say "I don't need to do P coy, I'm fit enough already", then they give you an automatic pass. :roll:
  12. Hill work with weight and work on what sexual deviancy you would like to master.
  13. Just get your fitness up to scratch .

You will still have to do your jumps whether your in a civvie club or not .

Come to the course well prepared and keen , you should breeze it

Start buying kit now like webbing , gps , beret , sas smock etc so you show the DS your keen . and if your confident of passing get a regimental tattoo it,ll show your instructors you mean business and are commited to the regiment

any more questions just ask

cheers kc1982kc

14. evil. :twisted: