The Parachute Regiment.

R

Roar0804

Hi I was just wondering what type of things I should be doing fitness wise in preperation for trying to join the Parachute regiment. I have got a couple of years yet but would like to be very fit, if I do join, because hopefully I will find it easier.
Another question, would it be worth going to one of the Army Foundation Colledeges?
Cheers.

R

Roar0804

I'm really not sure to tell you the truth mate, and I have family that were in the Paras.

Roar0804 said:
I'm really not sure to tell you the truth mate, and I have family that were in the Paras.
They would be the best people to ask then. As for the army foundation college, if you are certain that you want to join then it looks like a good choice.

Roar0804 said:
Fair enough. There are quite a few threads about this in the Joining Up and Health and Fitness forums if you do a quick search. Good luck with whatever you do.

R

Roar0804

I have, and another member of my family got talked out of joining the Paras and says he has regretted it since.

llech said:
Roar0804 said:
What your mam and aunty mabel?
You're making a bit of a hobby out of taking the p1ss out of kids wanting to join up, aren't you?