The Paisley Tapes

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SUNRAY_MINOR, Jul 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Did a search and can't see it posted before.

You don't have to be a Jock but it helps.

Jaffa is my favourite along with Guesthouse.

PAISLEY TAPES ON YOU TUBE

2. Please don't promote Paisley in the smallest thought, word or deed. It's a godawful place that can only be improved by the liberal application of flame.

A surprising number of the natives seem to be descended not from apes but from potatoes.

3. I know I'm from Barrhead !

4. The ice cream van there seem to do brisk business even at 8 o'clock at night in the middle of easter, they must love their FAB lollies up there.

5. I'm from Paisley, and yeah it is a dump, its just a breeding ground for neds and junkies.

6. Oh, fuck... Borrheid?

7. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Or as we call it in the office VOD (village of the dammed!) currently sitting in Paisley just now

8. Born and Bred from Paisley tattoed on my back, love the place and miss it! Aye its full of neds and junkies but used to be a great wee toon, still is in some areas, barrhead... fucking dump, johnstone .. land that time forgot..linwood and erskine.. enuf said, in bred cunts, fuck off and I drink in the TURF if you have a problem!

9. I've never been to Paisley, but I used to, err know, a very nice lady from there. She told me she came from the better part of the town.

10. Must have been top end of Glenburn then.. was it my Mum or one of my sisters.. PROBABLY.. hope you bagged up then !

11. I was born in Paisley.
    I thank my parents every day for moving to England when I was a year old.

12. I assume this is somewhere North of the M4,because I have never heard of it.

13. Consider yourself lucky.

14. Paisley, originally built as an overspill for Glasgow. Great place to go to any pub, get a Turps & Coke, quickly followed by a swift beating and brain damage. Hospitality my arrse!