The Paisley Tapes

#2
Please don't promote Paisley in the smallest thought, word or deed. It's a godawful place that can only be improved by the liberal application of flame.

A surprising number of the natives seem to be descended not from apes but from potatoes.
 
#3
smartascarrots said:
Please don't promote Paisley in the smallest thought, word or deed. It's a godawful place that can only be improved by the liberal application of flame.

A surprising number of the natives seem to be descended not from apes but from potatoes.
I know I'm from Barrhead !
 
#4
The ice cream van there seem to do brisk business even at 8 o'clock at night in the middle of easter, they must love their FAB lollies up there.
 
#6
SUNRAY_MINOR said:
I know I'm from Barrhead !
Oh, fuck... Borrheid?
 
#8
Born and Bred from Paisley tattoed on my back, love the place and miss it! Aye its full of neds and junkies but used to be a great wee toon, still is in some areas, barrhead... fucking dump, johnstone .. land that time forgot..linwood and erskine.. enuf said, in bred cunts, fuck off and I drink in the TURF if you have a problem!
 
T

trowel

Guest
#9
brettarider said:
smartascarrots said:
SUNRAY_MINOR said:
I know I'm from Barrhead !
Oh, fuck... Borrheid?
Or as we call it in the office VOD (village of the dammed!) currently sitting in Paisley just now
I've never been to Paisley, but I used to, err know, a very nice lady from there. She told me she came from the better part of the town.
 
#10
trowel said:
brettarider said:
smartascarrots said:
SUNRAY_MINOR said:
I know I'm from Barrhead !
Oh, fuck... Borrheid?
Or as we call it in the office VOD (village of the dammed!) currently sitting in Paisley just now
I've never been to Paisley, but I used to, err know, a very nice lady from there. She told me she came from the better part of the town.
Must have been top end of Glenburn then.. was it my Mum or one of my sisters.. PROBABLY.. hope you bagged up then !
 
#14
vvaannmmaann said:
I assume this is somewhere North of the M4,because I have never heard of it.
Consider yourself lucky.
 
#15
stacker1 said:
vvaannmmaann said:
I assume this is somewhere North of the M4,because I have never heard of it.
Consider yourself lucky.
Paisley, originally built as an overspill for Glasgow. Great place to go to any pub, get a Turps & Coke, quickly followed by a swift beating and brain damage. Hospitality my arrse!
 
#16
cowswithguns said:
stacker1 said:
vvaannmmaann said:
I assume this is somewhere North of the M4,because I have never heard of it.
Consider yourself lucky.
Paisley, originally built as an overspill for Glasgow. Great place to go to any pub, get a Turps & Coke, quickly followed by a swift beating and brain damage. Hospitality my arrse!
F8ck that.
Paisley was built on the back of its thriving cotton trade.
It exploited generations of kiddies in sweat shops long before we exported the idea to the far east.
Stuff yer Glasgow overspill lark
 
#17
fatherjack said:
cowswithguns said:
stacker1 said:
vvaannmmaann said:
I assume this is somewhere North of the M4,because I have never heard of it.
Consider yourself lucky.
Paisley, originally built as an overspill for Glasgow. Great place to go to any pub, get a Turps & Coke, quickly followed by a swift beating and brain damage. Hospitality my arrse!
F8ck that.
Paisley was built on the back of its thriving cotton trade.
It exploited generations of kiddies in sweat shops long before we exported the idea to the far east.
Stuff yer Glasgow overspill lark
Paisley, Gaelic for 'Village of the Dammed'
 
#19
fatherjack said:
cowswithguns said:
stacker1 said:
vvaannmmaann said:
I assume this is somewhere North of the M4,because I have never heard of it.
Consider yourself lucky.
Paisley, originally built as an overspill for Glasgow. Great place to go to any pub, get a Turps & Coke, quickly followed by a swift beating and brain damage. Hospitality my arrse!
F8ck that.
Paisley was built on the back of its thriving cotton trade.
It exploited generations of kiddies in sweat shops long before we exported the idea to the far east.
Stuff yer Glasgow overspill lark
Should say, the rest of your comment was fair
it was purely the Glasgow overspill pish :D
 
#20
fatherjack said:
fatherjack said:
cowswithguns said:
stacker1 said:
vvaannmmaann said:
I assume this is somewhere North of the M4,because I have never heard of it.
Consider yourself lucky.
Paisley, originally built as an overspill for Glasgow. Great place to go to any pub, get a Turps & Coke, quickly followed by a swift beating and brain damage. Hospitality my arrse!
F8ck that.
Paisley was built on the back of its thriving cotton trade.
It exploited generations of kiddies in sweat shops long before we exported the idea to the far east.
Stuff yer Glasgow overspill lark
Should say, the rest of your comment was fair

it was purely the Glasgow overspill pish :D
Agreed, see link

www.worst-city.com/Ferguslie-Park-in-Paisley-Scotland-s-most-deprived-area-town-city-scheme.htm
 

New Posts

Latest Threads