THE OUTRAGE THREAD!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by callum13, Apr 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Okay so with all the outrage topics popping up, and the mods deleting a few im sure they are getting bored with them littering the NAAFI so litter this thread with any overly PC, stupid, common sense gone down the drain, Outrage threads you get my drift instead of making brand new threads.
    We can look back at this thread in 30 or so years when there has been a revolution of sorts and we can use this as justification of why it happened, and edit it to our desires, ministry of Truth 1984 sort of thing :twisted:
    Cal

2. I'm outraged that we now have an outraged thread. It's outrageous to think that we would need one! :x

3. And you think the thought nazis that protect ARRSE integraty will let this bit of outrage survive.

Give your head a wobble...

4. The NAAFI Bar is no place for threads of this nature. I am outraged!

Edited to acknowledge the faster thinking, and typing fingers, of whosthedaddy!

(and again for mong spelling)

5. Allah will smite you all.

head wobbled.

Now what? :0

6. Got a bag from the Salvation Army asking for old clothes - I expect to be outragged tomorrow.

7. When I was a lad we didn't have time for outrage... We wuz too busy working in't pit...

8. Well, you could always try putting it between your leg and kissing your ARRSE goodbye... :D

It's an outragous suggestion I know, because if 'man'kind could do that, we'd all be unemployed, smoking ourselfs sans daughters in the cellar... :roll:

9. You were lucky....

with a hundred and fifty of us living in a cardboard box in the middle of the road there was no room for outrage...

by 'eck.

10. Shit!, Batterys dud on my Outrage Meter. but i,m still ou..........................

11. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

12. If i might be so bold...

My own rant thread that didn't seem to get out of the blocks... i am outraged.

F_G

Attached Files:

13. I'm outraged at this!

Attached Files:

14. Outrage threads not getting the outrage they deserve? I think you can guess my emotion