The Order of ARRSE - a consultation

Who should be awarded the Order of ARRSE for March 2008?

• Jon Snow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • George Galloway

• Amanda Platell

• Total voters
A thread was previously run for the Order of ARRSE, run on a monthly basis. It is for the person who has given most disservice to the Service community. Jon Snow won the February award and was ahead of George Galloway for March 2008. It was agreed names would be put in a poll towards the end of the month. Jon Snow, George Galloway and Amanda Platell have been nominated.

There has also been debate as to the name of the award. All suggestions on this thread, please. MOD, can you please make decision on name of award after considering proposals. Thank you. :)

If you are going to run it on a monthly basis, should it not be for that month only?

Sorry, I mean should it not be for people who have been uber mongs for that month only.

What have your candidates done this month?

How about calling them the Arrsecars or Rscars.

Attachments

How about David Wright Miliband , who last week declared that operations in Iraq had been a success !!

RABC said:
How about David Wright Miliband , who last week declared that operations in Iraq had been a success !!
Damn you beat me to it by seconds there- Miliband for claiming there is no link between our invasion of Iraq and home grown terrorism. Numpty!

actiontoday said:
Miliband for claiming there is no link between our invasion of Iraq and home grown terrorism. Numpty!
....And for getting paid to be Foreign Secretary yet we haven't heard that he's got even one Iraqi translator out of harm's way yet.
Blood on his hands? Morally bankrupt?

Make it an ARRSE ORDER of SHITTERY, 4 Classes,

Companion of the Order

Commander of the Order en W.C and Chain

Grand Cross of the Order en Palm

Chevalier of the Order en Grand Cordon

The problem I have with modelling the Order of ARRSE on the Oscars is the assumption that someone like bLiar is a cunt one month and so deserves an Order of ARRSE, but doesn't deserve one the following month. In reality bLiar, TCH, Swiss Des, Jabba etc. deserve one EVERY month.

I would rather have a Hall of Fame (Hall of Cunts perhaps) where people can be inducted for life.

Start off with some founder members, say 10 or 20, then induct a certain amount every year.