The Order of ARRSE - a consultation

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Weissbier, Mar 24, 2008.

?
  1. Jon Snow

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. George Galloway

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Amanda Platell

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A thread was previously run for the Order of ARRSE, run on a monthly basis. It is for the person who has given most disservice to the Service community. Jon Snow won the February award and was ahead of George Galloway for March 2008. It was agreed names would be put in a poll towards the end of the month. Jon Snow, George Galloway and Amanda Platell have been nominated.

There has also been debate as to the name of the award. All suggestions on this thread, please. MOD, can you please make decision on name of award after considering proposals. Thank you. :)

2. How about

'C0ck 'o' the year award'

This could be the trophy

Attached Files:

3. If you are going to run it on a monthly basis, should it not be for that month only?

4. Yes, we are now running it for March but there was differing opinion earlier as to the name of the award.

5. Most Deserving of A Shoeing/Asphyxiation/Kick up the Arrse Award

or

Mouth-Needs-Ducttaping Award

6. Sorry, I mean should it not be for people who have been uber mongs for that month only.

What have your candidates done this month?

7. Snow, Galloway and Platell were nominated earlier this month but I'm happy to add any others.

8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

You forgot frenchperson!

9. Seconded

And can we not call it the 'ARRSE bring back public flogging' award?

10. How about calling them the Arrsecars or Rscars.

Attached Files:

11. Lifetime 'achievement' award

12. How about David Wright Miliband , who last week declared that operations in Iraq had been a success !!

13. Damn you beat me to it by seconds there- Miliband for claiming there is no link between our invasion of Iraq and home grown terrorism. Numpty!

14. ....And for getting paid to be Foreign Secretary yet we haven't heard that he's got even one Iraqi translator out of harm's way yet.
    Blood on his hands? Morally bankrupt?