The optometrist report

The bloke I spoke to in the careers office wrote down what opticians I can go to to get my eyes tested to join up. Got my assessment day on the 8th Oct so it’s a bit of a pressing matter. Left it til now because I work a lot and have barely had time. He listed 3 opticians I can get my eyes tested at but knowing my luck I’ll pick the wrong one and it won’t be accepted.

I think Boots was one of them but I’m not entirely sure. Does anyone know who could please kindly tell me?

Thanks and sorry if this breaks any forum rules etc.

Mrsheeny

Old-Salt
The bloke I spoke to in the careers office wrote down what opticians I can go to to get my eyes tested to join up. Got my assessment day on the 8th Oct so it’s a bit of a pressing matter. Left it til now because I work a lot and have barely had time. He listed 3 opticians I can get my eyes tested at but knowing my luck I’ll pick the wrong one and it won’t be accepted.

I think Boots was one of them but I’m not entirely sure. Does anyone know who could please kindly tell me?

Thanks and sorry if this breaks any forum rules etc.
As long as you don’t wear glasses like Bubbles you should be fine.

GusC223

Swinger
It really doesn’t matter which one you use. I went to spec savers, no problems. Just remember to take the report with you to your AC. Good luck

Joe_Private

On ROPS
On ROPs
Specsavers has a contract with the MoD to provide glasses for those who need them. It would potentially cause fewer problems to just stick with them from the start.

Pittie

Swinger
It doesn't matter where you get it from as long as it's a certified optometrist. Boots, spec savers, vision express, smaller private practices. All they want is the slip with your +/- diopter, etc. dated within the last 2 years, so they can photo copy it.

As long as you don’t wear glasses like Bubbles you should be fine.
Fantastic.

Sorry for the late reply lads it all worked out in the end I was just swamped leading up to that AC because of work and everything. Everything you all said helped though so thank you very much.

Mrsheeny

Old-Salt
Fantastic.

Sorry for the late reply lads it all worked out in the end I was just swamped leading up to that AC because of work and everything. Everything you all said helped though so thank you very much.
**** off, I got work to do.

;-) (Trailer Park Boys joke)

Latest Threads