The OP is a shitcunt

This seems all wrong,wot with their men in theatre and all that,but. Does anybody think that the bird with the jailhouse tats all over her chesticals wot sings the wife's song whenever you are away etc. is well fit and I have just got find out if her front bottom is simularly adorned?

This seems all wrong,wot with their men in theatre and all that,but. Does anybody think that the bird with the jailhouse tats all over her chesticals wot sings the wife's song whenever you are away etc. is well fit and I have just got find out if her front bottom is simularly adorned?
You utter utter cunt. Does your dad touch you where you wee from, you dribbling Doris? I hope your family die in a series of increasingly hilarious accidents.

K

Kirkz

I'll have a double of what your on!
Fish finger butty anyone?

Fuck Off tenfuckingletters

Sometimes I dont understand your slang but can usually fathom the original intent. But I'm totally fucking confused by this, did a cat walk across the keyboard?

Sorry mate, you’re just not ‘IN’ enough to get away with that, your about 1000 post of drivel too short for the sycophants to be LOLing and spitting various substances at their keyboard :)

mmm dribble chinned mongs day off by the look of it. His parents should set parental controls on his lappy.

Latest Threads