The only rifle for the job

SLR and a bren gun. Not a place to burgle.

98 acre estate? Think he has a problem with size and perspective. Here kitty kitty.
Mind you that is a lovely dealer of death he's holding. Always liked Terriers.

I recently read an article about Britain's "big cats." It contained numerous photos and every one of them was out of focus, just like the stills and video of Bigfoot.

And what's with the empty cartridge belt?

It's just how I imagined TROPPER looked.

Well he's the right age with the correct military bearing for the rifle he's got I suppose. He also looks half pissed, ironically.
Is that not the right honourable Ken Clarke?

Ken-Clarke.jpg

Well he's the right age with the correct military bearing for the rifle he's got I suppose. He also looks half pissed, ironically.
He'll probably ND and slot the Jack Russell. He also seems to be suffering from the traditional "puttee rash" common among senior officers who have never worked out how to use trouser twists.

DPM and brown Chelsea boots? Obviously ex-scaley... or a crab. I hope his cat scarer is a de-ac, otherwise Los Federales will be pitching up mob handed at 5am. Of course, it might be a 'war souvenir' - along with the 5000 rounds of ball in his shed... probably.

_Chimurenga_

LE
Gallery Guru
I think everyone has missed the best line in this article -

"He said he used the shotgun to shoot at foxes from his bedroom window."

The first picture could be fucking anything.......it's a shit picture.
Could easily be big cat, could easily be a fucking werewolf. Who knows.

The bottom picture is blatantly a fucking cat....Jesus, who printed that saying it was a big cat, goatrutar is right, those solar lights are about knee high to me and that cat is just a touch smaller than that. I'd hardly call a cat an inch shorter than my tibia fucking big.

Unless it's a lamp post in which case, that fucking thing is enormous and we should be thankful that the half pissed, eccentric (posh word for bat shit crazy) old gent is out randomly firing a rifle that legend has it can vapourise entire continents if not given the respect it deserves.

What could possibly go wrong...........

I need to shoot it before it eats a small child or a dog, far safer to have me tanked up on decent scotch, blasting away at everything with a tail, till it's all fucking dead......what's that, do the whole fucking estate, splendid idea......what ho....

The first picture could be fucking anything.......it's a shit picture.
Could easily be big cat, could easily be a fucking werewolf. Who knows.

The bottom picture is blatantly a fucking cat....Jesus, who printed that saying it was a big cat, goatrutar is right, those solar lights are about knee high to me and that cat is just a touch smaller than that. I'd hardly call a cat an inch shorter than my tibia fucking big.

Unless it's a lamp post in which case, that fucking thing is enormous and we should be thankful that the half pissed, eccentric (posh word for bat shit crazy) old gent is out randomly firing a rifle that legend has it can vapourise entire continents if not given the respect it deserves.

What could possibly go wrong...........

I need to shoot it before it eats a small child or a dog, far safer to have me tanked up on decent scotch, blasting away at everything with a tail, till it's all fucking dead......what's that, do the whole fucking estate, splendid idea......what ho....
My Bold - Having seen several pictures in various papers/mags/news programs of supposed "big cats".
Why are the pictures always taken from the prone position? To make said creature look bigger perhaps?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Officers 3
msr The Intelligence Cell 7
Jip Travolta Current Affairs, News and Analysis 8