The only rifle for the job

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by waffen, Jul 27, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. SLR and a bren gun. Not a place to burgle.
  2. 98 acre estate? Think he has a problem with size and perspective. Here kitty kitty.
    Mind you that is a lovely dealer of death he's holding. Always liked Terriers.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. I recently read an article about Britain's "big cats." It contained numerous photos and every one of them was out of focus, just like the stills and video of Bigfoot.

And what's with the empty cartridge belt?
  4. He's a bad shot.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Using the solar light as a scale, that cat just looks like a large feral cat.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 4
  6. [​IMG]

Well he's the right age with the correct military bearing for the rifle he's got I suppose. He also looks half pissed, ironically.
    • Like Like x 8
  7. It's just how I imagined TROPPER looked.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Is that not the right honourable Ken Clarke?

9. He'll probably ND and slot the Jack Russell. He also seems to be suffering from the traditional "puttee rash" common among senior officers who have never worked out how to use trouser twists.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. DPM and brown Chelsea boots? Obviously ex-scaley... or a crab. I hope his cat scarer is a de-ac, otherwise Los Federales will be pitching up mob handed at 5am. Of course, it might be a 'war souvenir' - along with the 5000 rounds of ball in his shed... probably.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. An updated version of "that rifle" and a filly to complete the image

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1