The old farts on ARRSE...

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
fairmaidofperth said:
JoseyWales said:
Pararegtom said:
i,ll just lurk around here, i,m gettig all unnecessary and an education of course.
As opposed to lurking in the Lingerie section at Harvey Nic's. You wont find any of them in there chum.

They don't do beige. :lol:
Oi, I shop in Harvey Nick's, they do Elle McPherson. Also frequent Agent Provocateur. Who says women of a certain can't wear nice lingerie :x
Of a certain what ?

Size ?
Volume ?
Personal postcode ?
Gravitational pull ?

Grownup_Rafbrat said:
mwl946 said:
Grownup_Rafbrat said:
Welcome to my world. The 18-year-olds of today have never even HEARD of a liberty bodice, let along been made to wear one under their vests and petticoats to keep them warm in Winter. They must suffer terribly from chills on their kidneys.
LIBERTY BODICES!!!!!!! How I used to yearn for a "bought one" from a shop, with real suspenders and everything, instead of the itchy, scratchy ones my Granny knitted for me! :oops:
How on earth did she get all the rubber buttons to stay on, and fasten without making holes in the knitting?????

Ours were thick cotton, with loads of rubber buttons up the front. We were too young for suspenders, although I can see an arrse campaign for their return with said items. They were boiled in the Baby Burco each week, and worn from September until May, to keep out the cold.
Oh the good old liberty bodice.My Gran made me wear a wool one with sateen ribbon trim.Over my vest as well. Kept me nice and warm in the winter.
Nowadays its M&S thermal vests in the winter and La Senza undies in the summer.................Coco De Mer ...........far too expensive.

I remember the Cherub knickers
Grey PE knickers.....hated the bloody things

eodmatt said:
fairmaidofperth said:
mwl946 said:
Ah ladies! We remember the liberty bodices, home-made or shop bought, but do you remember "cherub" brand knickers??? Thick flanelette type cotton, covered you from midrift to upper thigh with thick, tight elastic at waist and legs that ALWAYS twisted on itself making great welts on delicate skin??? Mine were a fetching baby blue or pastel pink but faded rapidly to a subtle grey tone after boiling in earlier mentioned baby burco!!

......................................who would think we d be wearing less in our 50's than we DID in the fifties!!!!
Funny that, I had the same thought! A string and a couple of triangles up top does me now! :lol:
Never mind all that. When I was at school in the last century I used to sit in front of a bird that wore aertex knickers. I dropped no end of pencils just so I could get a glimpse up her grey Catholic school issue skirt, of the odd pube poking through one of the aertex holes. The elastic of the panties cutting into the young tender flesh of the .... harrumph, disgracefull, must go and err attend to something important :D
Oh yeah.... forgot about those.... the skirts were blue at my school, but nonetheless any excuse to drop down under the desk for a quick adolescent letch...

JoseyWales said:
fairmaidofperth said:
JoseyWales said:
fairmaidofperth said:
JoseyWales said:
Pararegtom said:
i,ll just lurk around here, i,m gettig all unnecessary and an education of course.
As opposed to lurking in the Lingerie section at Harvey Nic's. You wont find any of them in there chum.

They don't do beige. :lol:
Oi, I shop in Harvey Nick's, they do Elle McPherson. Also frequent Agent Provocateur. Who says women of a certain can't wear nice lingerie :x
A woman of a certain age really needs to rely upon 'Agent Provocateur'. The Inquistion is over baby. :lol:
Never had any complaints. Where I live women look after themselves whatever their age.
And where I live - I look after women whatever their age. Never had any complaints :lol:
No complaints.................................but lots of sniggers perhaps?