The old farts on ARRSE...

There are many of them, about 95% of them. This is the place where we can slag them off and they are not allowed to answer.

Are you sick of all the whinging about Gordon Brown and the overused term "Outrage Bus"?

What about the insanly amount of threads about Walts? Or the old arrses who gob it in the "in my day" attitude talking about there 22 years, yet there are sprogs who've seen more combat in less than 5 years service.

I'm so glad no oldies are looking at this because I'd have it in for me.

Wait... Is that fast air being called into my location?... 8O

Nightrained said:
There are many of them, about 95% of them. This is the place where we can slag them off and they are not allowed to answer.

Are you sick of all the whinging about Gordon Brown and the overused term "Outrage Bus"?

What about the insanly amount of threads about Walts? Or the old arrses who gob it in the "in my day" attitude talking about there 22 years, yet there are sprogs who've seen more combat in less than 5 years service.

As there are about 95% of the "in my day club" by your calculations,you are in the minority therefore I'm going to ignore you.

I'll get me coat,the old duffel one with stains.

If it wasn't for the likes of those who fought boredom through the cold war whilst de-flowering German maidenhood, the likes of you would be living in coal mines or speaking Russian!

Go change your duvet cover, you pussy!

:D

twosugarsnomilk said:
Nightrained said:

What about the insanely amount of threads about Walts? Or the old arrses who gob it in the "in my day" attitude talking about there 22 years, yet there are sprogs who've seen more combat in less than 5 years service.

As there are about 95% of the "in my day club" by your calculations,you are in the minority therefore I'm going to ignore you.

They were outnumbered at Rorke's Drift. Just remember that. :wink:

Nightrained said:
twosugarsnomilk said:
Nightrained said:

What about the insanely amount of threads about Walts? Or the old arrses who gob it in the "in my day" attitude talking about there 22 years, yet there are sprogs who've seen more combat in less than 5 years service.

They were outnumbered at Rorke's Drift. Just remember that. :wink:
Remember it ???? I was cooking f'kin breakfast :D

Pfffft, in my day, young whipper snappers like you would not dare have a go at us OAPs

twosugarsnomilk said:
Oi!!!!

So you’re the bugger wot nicked my old duffel, wot my old Uncle wore on the Arctic Convoys etc. etc.......................

JohnSmith said:
twosugarsnomilk said:
Oi!!!!

So you’re the bugger wot nicked my old duffel, wot my old Uncle or on the Arctic Convoys etc. etc.......................
If you can catch me you can have it back,it's got a few more stains on it than when I first nicked it off you.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Daytona955 said:
Pfffft, in my day, young whipper snappers like you would not dare have a go at us OAPs
In your day people didn't live that long. Mining accidents, diptheria and weasles killed most people off before they made it to 65. That you are able to moan and gripe about the yoof of today is a clear sign of progess.

Nightrained said:

Gay off sprog.

People like you are the reason we old fcukers are still here :wink:

Trans-sane said:
Daytona955 said:
In your day people didn't live that long. Mining accidents, diptheria and weasles killed most people off before they made it to 65. That you are able to moan and gripe about the yoof of today is a clear sign of progess.
Yep! Sabre-toothed weasles. Very moody fückers, them. :D :D :D

MsG

Trans-sane said:
Daytona955 said:
Weasels ?????? :muhaha:

You made some valid points,what's the betting you will be on here yourself in 40 years time, 'yus,in my day,blah,blah.' I'll have to leave it at that as my arm is aching after yesterday's flu jab.

This thread smells of damp dogs/ginger people/pension queues and pish......oh.....it's you lot :)

Euthanasia's legal in Holland ;)

NT,

at least most people on here have passed a BFT\PFT :twisted:

So are you putting down all those tours to NI that a lot of these so called oldies have done? Just because you've done a tour to Bastion doesn't change the fact you can be a complete knob. :twisted:

Holdfast said:
NT,

at least most people on here have passed a BFT\PFT :twisted:

So are you putting down all those tours to NI that a lot of these so called oldies have done? Just because you've done a tour to Bastion doesn't change the fact you can be a complete knob. :twisted:
You can't call him knob.

He's a knob jockey.

Bring it on NT................

Because I'm worth it..

You dick.