The ol' fool at it ag'in

Me thinks he would have had closer grouping, by holding the thing as designed. It don't bounce around so much if held around the barrel muff and magazine twisted into left elbow.

CFB

Me thinks he would have had closer grouping, by holding the thing as designed. It don't bounce around so much if held around the barrel muff and magazine twisted into left elbow. CFB
I bleeve that Mr 45 did not intend to win any kind of grouping prizes. The idea of an SMG is to put the maximum number of rounds in the most of the target in the shortest time. He did that admirably.

That drum won't be annoying anybody any time soon.

tac

PS - seen him with a MAC10?

I do like the way he felt the need for a coup de grace. That's a bloke who knows how to have fun.

I bleeve that Mr 45 did not intend to win any kind of grouping prizes. The idea of an SMG is to put the maximum number of rounds in the most of the target in the shortest time. He did that admirably.

That drum won't be annoying anybody any time soon.

tac

PS - seen him with a MAC10?
I also bleeeveee it was Mr 9mm

If I ever have to make a collander in a hurry, I now know how to do it!

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
hickock's something of a legend, rather like that other old yank duffer who shouts "hoo rah" at the end of every video, and has a back garden full of old tyres on mud berms that he shoots at all day.

I forget his name.
jjh?? ;)

In fact, on the subject of these types; why is it that British old duffers are content to dress exclusively in beige, spend their entire lives either weeding the front path, or hobbling down to the paper shop for the Daily Mail and a bag of herbal sweets, or for a treat taking the wife out for a 'spin' in the Nissan Micra?

Whereas their American counterparts don leather bomber jackets, arm themselves to the hilt with an array of weapons that would shame an IRA cell, and then proceed to blow the living shit out of everything within 100 feet, in their own back gardens, whilst videoing the whole affair to upload to YouTube, where they are revered like rock stars by adoring millions.

I fear I'll be trading my Mossberg for a Micra pretty soon! :-|

Whereas their American counterparts don leather bomber jackets, arm themselves to the hilt with an array of weapons that would shame an IRA cell, and then proceed to blow the living shit out of everything within 100 feet, in their own back gardens, whilst videoing the whole affair to upload to YouTube, where they are revered like rock stars by adoring millions.
On monetized YouTube channels. Good luck to them

Just out of curiosity, how does the Sten compare to the L2A4 rate-wise? I never got to fire the SMG on full auto - and it wasn't for the want of (repeatedly) asking either. Of course I could've simply selected auto 'accidently', but the consequences outweighed the potential buzz.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Monty417 The NAAFI Bar 15
sexybomb Miscellaneous Jokes 0
E The NAAFI Bar 8