Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The official BBC complaints thread.

Screw the BBC and dont pay them a penny for their licence extortion scheme... End of!.. Remember the law is vague between common law and "acts" of parliament which the TV License falls into.. and because its an act, it's a contract and if you dont consent you have not broken any law... There is a big difference between legal and lawful... If these w@nkers turn up at your house with a search warrant, the police cant do anything because its a civil matter even though acts are also laws ie the road traffic act.. If you are not operating in commerce, then they don't have your consent and you have not broken any laws...

I will break it down... Your Birth Certificate is a document of maritime admiralty jurisdiction and it pertains to the sea of commerce, and it comes from the process of ships carrying cargo on the high seas... You and everybody essentially came from the waters, you were all once "seamen" in your fathers trousers.. Your mothers went into "labour", and your mother was "contracting".. and when you were born you got your citizen"ship"...

The word "commerce" literally means sexual intercourse... So a ship carrying cargo on the high seas comes to "birth", its called the birth of a ship... The ship comes to port and the "waters break" and it goes down the " birth canal" and reaches the dock... Then the "Doctor" signs a certificate for the ships resources, and when you go to court you get in the "dock".. The "banks" control the flow of the "current" hence currency and you make "withdrawals" and leave "deposits" in the "bank" jsut like the tide, its the sea of commerce... So basically your birth certificate is documentation that a man or woman had sex and is connected to a juristic person with "legal" status and certifies than a human resource was born for purposes of commerce and if you agree to being that legal title you are operating under commerce...

So, if you go to Court because you dont have a TV license and the Court Clerk calls "your name" you just don't answer or acknowledge them.... If the judge says, "are you 'your name'", and you just say, "No"... And if the judge says, "who are you then", you just say, "I'm a sentient being, and I can be whoever I choose to be", the judge can't refute that fact...

If the Judge calls "your name" and you don't answer and he wants to know what " your name" is, you just produce your birth certificate pertaining to " your name", and tell the stupid Judge, "this is the Legal Fiction, 'your name', but this Legal Fiction is not who I am", and the judge cant proceed...
A pint of whatever you are drinking? No thanks.

The potential your drink of choice has for permanent brain damage appears to go way beyond a justifiable risk.

Draino with a splash of Roundup Ultra?

endure

GCM
Screw the BBC and dont pay them a penny for their licence extortion scheme... End of!.. Remember the law is vague between common law and "acts" of parliament which the TV License falls into.. and because its an act, it's a contract and if you dont consent you have not broken any law... There is a big difference between legal and lawful... If these w@nkers turn up at your house with a search warrant, the police cant do anything because its a civil matter even though acts are also laws ie the road traffic act.. If you are not operating in commerce, then they don't have your consent and you have not broken any laws...

I will break it down... Your Birth Certificate is a document of maritime admiralty jurisdiction and it pertains to the sea of commerce, and it comes from the process of ships carrying cargo on the high seas... You and everybody essentially came from the waters, you were all once "seamen" in your fathers trousers.. Your mothers went into "labour", and your mother was "contracting".. and when you were born you got your citizen"ship"...

The word "commerce" literally means sexual intercourse... So a ship carrying cargo on the high seas comes to "birth", its called the birth of a ship... The ship comes to port and the "waters break" and it goes down the " birth canal" and reaches the dock... Then the "Doctor" signs a certificate for the ships resources, and when you go to court you get in the "dock".. The "banks" control the flow of the "current" hence currency and you make "withdrawals" and leave "deposits" in the "bank" jsut like the tide, its the sea of commerce... So basically your birth certificate is documentation that a man or woman had sex and is connected to a juristic person with "legal" status and certifies than a human resource was born for purposes of commerce and if you agree to being that legal title you are operating under commerce...

So, if you go to Court because you dont have a TV license and the Court Clerk calls "your name" you just don't answer or acknowledge them.... If the judge says, "are you 'your name'", and you just say, "No"... And if the judge says, "who are you then", you just say, "I'm a sentient being, and I can be whoever I choose to be", the judge can't refute that fact...

If the Judge calls "your name" and you don't answer and he wants to know what " your name" is, you just produce your birth certificate pertaining to " your name", and tell the stupid Judge, "this is the Legal Fiction, 'your name', but this Legal Fiction is not who I am", and the judge cant proceed...
71QtxM7QSOL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

He can, and will, bang you up for contempt of court though.

Next time I'm in a spot of bovver you're my brief

Snowy.

On ROPS
On ROPs
A pint of whatever you are drinking? No thanks.

The potential your drink of choice has for permanent brain damage appears to go way beyond a justifiable risk.

Draino with a splash of Roundup Ultra?

I havent had a drop to drink since New Years day... I am on too many different pain meds to drink regulary..

Also I only drink Krupnik Vodka or Islay single malts..

MR_R_SOLE

Old-Salt

Wibble.

Here’s some BBC wibble:

What in blazes is that nonsense about? As I quoted earlier, part of the BBC’s mission is to educate.

So y de Blazington Fvck dey go publish dat utter fvcking nonsense rada dan de proper toris dat might help de pipo widi English?

An de bes bit? Dey London folk pay for dis an go court wey de no pay. Some say Dey tell de beak Dey no called by real name, but de judge, he go send them jail, he no fool.

Daz

LE

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for the love of God, fuck off with the freeman bollocks you cunt

MR_R_SOLE

Old-Salt
Here’s some BBC wibble:

What in blazes is that nonsense about? As I quoted earlier, part of the BBC’s mission is to educate.

So y de Blazington Fvck dey go publish dat utter fvcking nonsense rada dan de proper toris dat might help de pipo widi English?

An de bes bit? Dey London folk pay for dis an go court wey de no pay. Some say Dey tell de beak Dey no called by real name, but de judge, he go send them jail, he no fool.

What in the name of Satan's foreskin is that!. Yes the license fee is a joke but the Beeb do and will take peole to court for non payment. Large fines are easily dished out. I work with someone that tried the whole freeman of the land shite and was slapped with a 2.5 grand fine for being a dabber.
I'll pay the tenner a month and do without the hassel of court.

Kindest regards
MR_R_SOLE.

I agree that the licence is outdated and needs to be abolished, but trying this in a court of law won't get you very far.
If this actually worked and the judge apologised for wasting your time and dismissed your case, the whole country would have already done it.
We'll just stick to doing what Brits do...moaning about it down the pub.
When the pubs re-open, of course.

Yokel

LE
Here’s some BBC wibble:

It made a lot more sense than @Snowy - but that is like saying cardboard tastes between than dog turd - DO NOT mix alcohol and medication without checking first.

Anyway - the BBC produces news in Pidgin, ostensibly for African countries, but more likely for some of our own less educated - possibly some of there on here.

Last edited:

Snowy.

On ROPS
On ROPs
It made a lot more sense than @Snowy - but that is like saying cardboard tastes between than dog turd - DO NOT mix alcohol and medication without checking first.

Anyway: the BBC produces news in Pidgin, ostensibly for African countries, but more likely for some of our own less educated - possibly some of there on here.

What dont you understand?...

Latest Threads