The Odd Angry Shot

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by ZNOAS, Dec 26, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,

Does anybody know where I can get a legit copy of the Australian film the odd angry shot which has Brian Brown in it? it is about the Australian SASR in Vietnam. :?
  2. I don't know if you are in Australia but it has just been released on DVD so you can order it through your local Video Shop. That's the one with Graham Kennedy
  3. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Scarlett, is that the Graham Kennedy, the well known player of 'I'm naked - guess where I've hidden the salami' ?

4. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Possibly THE BEST WAR FILM of all time.

You decide...

The scene withe the Padre and the w*nking machine is the best.

that and the "Dear John Letter", or was it the animals fighting?
  5. Now Cuts you adorable man, whatever could you mean? :lol:
  6. Thread revival
  7. Mr_Fingerz

And just in time for ANZAC Day.

8. tagged for later.
  9. "That's the best wanking machine anyone's ever given me."

Tapped in morse code on the radiator.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Now if that happened in Bluestone42 the ratings would have gone through the roof
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Mr_Fingerz

I was in two minds whether to report this post. Then I remembered that Ladies of the Cloth have a highly developed sense of humour.

So take a "Like".
  12. Could you have tolerated that Graham Kennedy in your section? the gobby **** ruined the film for me, He was the aussie equivalent to the mouthy noo yoiker that the yanks always seem to put in their films. just an observation you understand.
  13. I do find it a bit weird that the original author whom the screenplay is taken from, has his army service record available on line for all to see.
    And he was originally a cook who went into the SAS, and he was charged for refusing to cook egg custard (I didn't believe that last point , so I looked his service record up on line and there it was)