The Obama Deception

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Slick-Rick, Jun 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw&feature=fvst

Quarter of the way through watching this. Gotta say it's quite good although the title has less to do with an Obama bashing - more to do with how increasing amounts of unelected bodies have influence (the federal reserve, yada yada) on what America does and how the president in these times i nothing but a front for the people.

It's shot like any conspiracy theory film so you've got all the gash - however the maker of the film is known for getting his facts straight.

In any case, this film tends to be more about America transforming into a Nazi germany - torture has become acceptable, wire tapping, erosion of freedoms...

Anyway no doubt I'll be looking some stuff up when I finish watching - watch, research the stuff you dont believe, post your thoughts here :)

2. Alex Jones? hope you have shedloads of tinfoil, Mans nuttier than Squirrel feces.

3. Still watching it...a few ropey scenes have made me cringe.

It's alright though.

4. Wait till he compares Obama to Adolf........

5. It's tinfoil hat time. There's a point underneath it all, but it could have been done much more intelligently without making gross misrepresentations.

6. That looks to be very interesting, Slick-Rick. Thanks for posting it. A lot of folks like to put Alex Jones down, but he does some very good stuff. I can't find it at the moment, but he did a very good expose on why all the facts given about Cheney blasting his buddy were actually a load of bollix.

I don't have the time at the moment to watch the filum, but I've bookmarked it and I'll have a butcher's when work allows.

MsG

7. He lost me at the Kennedy conspiracies.

8. No worries.. Like the guy above said it has got a few ropey scenes in which scream conspiracy theorist nut-job and the JFK conspiracy thing in the film needs to be taken with a pinch of salt and maybe a shot of valium!

But a lot of it seems to have externally verifiable facts...worth a go.

Whilst a lot of people will dismiss it as a piece of scaremongering paranoia (which it no doubt is) but it can't hurt to hear a different angle