The Obama deception

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by BRMoore, Mar 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ...anyone seen this documentary? makes sense really, as long as someone has more money than somebody else they can influence more...not far fetched is it? I wouldn't throw out that there is a group of individuals that might nudge any one government in a particular direction for favours. Kennedy was actually trying to work for something and, bang, headshot 8O Warren Buffett, richest man in the world at the moment, $62Billion you think you'd not try to be his friend if he asked you for a favour? :wink: Is any one government really working for your interest, the people?

Bankers "going down"(even though rich)...what happens? Bailout...with who's money? yours...taxes you'd thought were for the good of the country

What has Obama promised that he has actually done?

2. Alex Jones?

I'd rather have hot needles in my eyes than watch that lunatics shite. And I am No 0bama fan by any means.

3. Alex Jones preys on the weak minded and paranoid.

The loonie contingent never ceases...to amuse.

[​IMG]

4. You forgot, Shiny side outwards to reflect the rays from the MLB sattelites better.

Alex Jones is a Reverse Vampire working in conjunction with the Rand Corporation..... :lol:

5. That is AMAZING!

I had watched "The Obama Deception" this morning and to be honest I wish I'd have watched this for 2 hours now! :D

On a more serious note at each annoying cut scene I feel they should have quoted the great Private Frasier "We're doomed!" :wink: