The oath of allegiance and is it out dated??

Out of date and unrepresentative. It should be aimed directly at the people not a monarch and her hereditary privileged heirs and successors. If you think not, then let us have hereditary Captains and etc.
Capatins aren't appointed by God.

That is not an argument but once again a blind knee jerk reaction. Tell me why you do not want to swear allegiance to your family, friends, citizens and country?PLEASE!

She's the Head of State, pal. If you don't like it, don't join up.

Is this the most crass thread since that weird Director Int stuff a day or two back?

That is not an argument but once again a blind knee jerk reaction. Tell me why you do not want to swear allegiance to your family, friends, citizens and country?PLEASE!
By the love of Baby Jeebus, is it mongmonth here?

Swearing allegiance to the Crown IS swearing allegiance to the country. The United KINGDOM (the clue is in the name) is a monarchist state and therefore Her Majesty represents the country

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Surely as the Monarch she IS the country. Otherwise it is just some land with folk living on it. United Kingdom. Take a note of the words. Kingdom implies Monarchy.

Just get your grey matter in gear and stop absorbing the decades of indoctrination that has obviously addled your brain. Think man!!

Why are you not defending those elected and your family. Example: You have a theoretical choice to save your mother or the Queen? What would you do - assuming you loved your mum.

Because the elected are corrupt fuckwits who are worse than benefit claimants making false expenses. Why would I swear any loyalty to them? You boy are a traitor. Off with your head!

Yes but she should opt for election. I don't mind the twat Prince Charles as HoS if he is elected, same goes for his mum.

Because they're cunts. I'd rather have invaded London than Iraq. I would've derived more pleasure slaughtering the civvies there. You sound like a cunt too. You fucking tool.

Why is it do you think that we do not have a proper oath. The German oath is not for the Eagle although it is a recognised symbol. All I am wanting is for the Queen and her heirs and successors to take a position behind the people.