The Oaf Brown to speak in the commons tonight (Mon 1 Nov 10) about Carrier contracts

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by BuggerAll, Nov 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

The Oaf Brown to speak in the commons tonight (Mon 1 Nov 10) about Carrier contracts.

As PM he interfered with the carrier contracts to divert them to Rosyth near his constituency in order to buy votes.

By the way the link should carry a health warning as article has a picture of the oaf that is likely to raise the blood pressure of anyone viewing it.
  2. BA the only thing I would contradict you with is his need to buy votes. In his constituency they would vote for the proverbial monkey with a red rosette so he has no need to buy any
  3. I really would like to hear that he has died in a freak lawn mowing accident.
  4. Possible outcomes:

1. He bottles it and attends but does not speak, announces he is forced to return to Scotland before the debate on some flimsy pretext or simply vanishes (yet again)

2. He drones on during an Adjourment Debate to a near empty House.

3. He drones on during an Adjourment Debate to a House full of well refreshed baying Tory MP's intent on giving him a very bad time.

I rather like the sound of 3. but 1. would serve just as well.
  5. Perhaps he could ask how they intend to prevent skill fade and the loss of the skills needed for carrier operations if we have no Harriers?
  6. BuggerAll

Option 3 might make it a worthwhile watch - or at least a few decent you tube moments. Then again I'd pay to watch EOD Mat's lawn mower accident. Perhaps we could club together and buy the cnut a Segway and a one way train ticket to Beachy Head.
  7. I'll grant that was once true...but now a monkey with a degree from a Scottish university and a track record as a researcher for an MSP could be in with a shout...

Edited to add: Nationalist monkey naturally...
  8. Hes only there to argue that the maintainance contracts should stay in the UK and not go to France, not to explain why there was such an expensive get out clause etc...... So he could easily slopey shoulder any questions about the building contracts.
  9. Monkeys? Bloody hell. It's bad enough with the scots voting in 'ginger rodents' ffs ;-)
  10. Could be worse it could be cockeneeze
  11. Hopefully the words he utters will be: I resign as an MP.
    Oh well theirs always Christmas to look forward too!
  12. BuggerAll

I'd prefer a full scale breakdown. With the oaf Brown ending up in the corner with his underpants on his head, pencils in his nose muttering 'wibble' under his breath with a nasty map of Africa appearing around his flies followed by footage of him being carted out by men in white coats.
  13. When will it register with this man that he is seen as an embarrassment to himself , his Party , the Nation and probably the World and then for him to go off and do the gentlemanly thing . As I have said on another thread words to the effect … “ Political considerations overriding best value for the Nation in Defence Procurement " …. never … never … Hi Hi .
  14. Err - they did, didn't they?
  15. Would'nt it be better if he said I'm going to **** off and this time never come back.