The Nuke Pool

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mattb, Mar 7, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Done.

Mugatu's got the USA.

I'm having Israel.

Anyone else want to play? First to pick correctly wins, mankind loses.
  2. My wildcard is Pakistan, though who will be on the receiving end I don't know...
  3. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

some wahabii nut job will probably set one of the alleged saudi nukes off to destroy mecca.
  4. Hopefully themselves
  5. Yep, agree with that, if one is going to go boom, it will be the Norks followed closely by a fucking barrage of US Nukes
  6. OK, so currently taken:

North Korea
    Saudi Arabia

UK, China, France, Russia and I***a are all up for grabs - as are all the countries without any!

No prizes for second place!
  7. The Falklands.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Cumbria.
    odd bunch up there
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Now that's a wildcard!

For clarity, they'd have to become independent and use their own nukes for you to have that one, but you never know!
  10. Scotland then.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I'm going for a non-national group of religious nut-job bearded ones with a Medieval attitude to the world, who have a penchant for stoning people to death*, using a device supplied by their bezzies in Pakistan.

*No, not the Daily Mail Readers Liberation Front, the other lot, the sandal wearing boy and goat buggerers.**

**Hmmm, maybe it is the DMRLF after all?!
  12. After Salmond gets independence and seizes our subs at Clyde, then launches a nuke at Westminster while shouting "FREEEEEDDOOOOM", you could be onto something there.....
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Can't you read?

I've already got Scotland.
    • Like Like x 6