Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The nothing to do with transgender thread

Oh, while I'm here you cnuts might be able to help me out, and there's a quid in it for you as well. My used panties business is in serious trouble due to my supplemental supplierette being in isolation in Wuhan, and I have an order for fifty dozen needed by the weekend. In short, I'm hiring, incontinent and/or sweaty applicants especially welcome.

Oh, while I'm here you cnuts might be able to help me out, and there's a quid in it for you as well. My used panties business is in serious trouble due to my supplemental supplierette being in isolation in Wuhan, and I have an order for fifty dozen needed by the weekend. In short, I'm hiring, incontinent and/or sweaty applicants especially welcome.
I'll see if I can find some of my old grollies, just hope they haven't wandered off again (there's a reason the laundry basket has a lid).

43759987-38EB-4CB9-A4E3-3232BC54B05B.jpeg

If it was a good looking trans who had fully transitioned then I wouldn't say never but trans women have to understand that the basic premise of being a heterosexual man is that they are not attracted to women with a penis. It has nothing to do with transphobia.
It's like an African cocoa farmer accusing you of racism because you don't like chocolate cake.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Want to volunteer to coach your son's minor league hockey team? Not so fast! First you have to take a gender identity course!

I notice that this necessary course delves into the nasty Europeans and colonialism:
“the gender binary…was imposed on Native societies…including on the land we now know as Canada.” ........ “Two Spirit” “seeks to restore traditional identities and roles that were actively buried by European Colonizers.”

Then to make sure you've been paying attention, you then have to drag and drop the correct terms on the hockey puck into the right net.
Screenshot-2020-01-21-18.04.55.jpg

I don't see a Canadian team winning a Stanley Cup for a very, very long time.

Want to volunteer to coach your son's minor league hockey team? Not so fast! First you have to take a gender identity course!

I notice that this necessary course delves into the nasty Europeans and colonialism:

Then to make sure you've been paying attention, you then have to drag and drop the correct terms on the hockey puck into the right net.
View attachment 451498

I don't see a Canadian team winning a Stanley Cup for a very, very long time.

The Stephanie Cup, surely ?

Interesting someone’s talking sense and she’s the new face of Starbucks. Also for encouraging common sense she’s vilified by the militant crowd. And she’s in a perfect position as she was born a lad....

And she says people should just get on and not have the issue rammed down peeps throat day in day out On the media.

ACE6AD05-2AB6-4D8C-8B82-A072C32F5F2A.jpeg

Interesting someone’s talking sense and she’s the new face of Starbucks. Also for encouraging common sense she’s vilified by the militant crowd. And she’s in a perfect position as she was born a lad....

And she says people should just get on and not have the issue rammed down peeps throat day in day out On the media.

View attachment 451644
@don't tell him pike ? Thoughts?