Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The nothing to do with transgender thread

myself and a friend (shes a teacher) discussed this at length. So she thinks all this is society or elements of society trying to put a square peg in a Hole so to speak. While she supports LGBT , she does not agree with the pressure on kids especially pre hairs lol to have this gender treatment done.

We both think its All about labeling peeps, ans it could very much be about sexuality rather than gender. Say some young lad is acting camp and probably end up coming out in teens, maybe “encouraged” to change gender. Somewhere deep (sinister) within that elements of the special community decided that only girls go out with guys so said gent likes Lads with the aim of being a closet sausage jockey be steered towards the op.

Sure the same about a lass who may have the hots for another lass and might have counselling etc etc and be steered towards turning into a lad whereas it be simple as coming out.

Dont get me wrong, am probably barking up the wrong tree as it’s a theory.

Many a folk have said trans surgery is a permi way of solving a temporary situation within personality. I am in no way saying that there are genuine folk who are truly uncomfortable with their bodies they were born in And want to transition and undergo the pain of it both physically and psychologically.

Case in Point is the High court case of the lass/lad/lass ...the system and elements of Society should leave kids alone till teenage years. Leave their innocence and decisions .

Though one question begs curiosity ....the parents of these kids who regret their decision, at young age do they also get suckered into it..

cheers
I think it's people who are completely unremarkable and talentless trying to be special.

If you have no redeeming features, cut your cock off an suddenly you're a big deal.

Probably the same reason lunatics go on gun rampages in US schools; to get noticed. Except we seem to be encouraging people to go full retard, rather than trying to council them.

No wonder suicide rates in trannys are through the roof. It's like egging on the special kid to play with that box of matches.

Last edited:
myself and a friend (shes a teacher) discussed this at length. So she thinks all this is society or elements of society trying to put a square peg in a Hole so to speak. While she supports LGBT ,
LGB and T are two different things. The LGB battles have all been won. Transgender folks have battles to fight but they have little to do with the LGB community.

Canadian actress Ellen Page has sent out a press release saying that she's a non-binary transgender now called Elliott Page and now has the preferred pronouns "He/they".

Elliot Page, Formerly Known As Ellen Page, Comes Out As Transgender Person – Deadline

But to me, this smacks of attention-whoring. Until "Elliott" goes under the knife to have an Addadicktomy and gets some phony courting tackle installed, all this makes me think is that Ellen Page has taken on yet another acting role.
She's Canadian?

Canadian actress Ellen Page has sent out a press release saying that she's a non-binary transgender now called Elliott Page and now has the preferred pronouns "He/they".

Elliot Page, Formerly Known As Ellen Page, Comes Out As Transgender Person – Deadline

But to me, this smacks of attention-whoring. Until "Elliott" goes under the knife to have an Addadicktomy and gets some phony courting tackle installed, all this makes me think is that Ellen Page has taken on yet another acting role.
Very difficult to read that article , why do these people want to be referred to as 'they/them' etc? Surely those (swidt) are normally used to denote plurality. Why not use 'it' instead? Seems perfectly logical to me.

That is a mice heartwarming story though it did leave somewhat confused which seems to me the norm in today's world. How many Ellens are there and how many Elliots are there? I take it there are more than one because of the 'they' thing the article kept using.

As they have a wife, maybe the non binary bit depends on whether they're wearing a strap on at the time?

Elliott Page or whatever her name is looks pretty good with short hair.

As I'm completely clueless about this sort of thing, and still consider people to be their biological gender due to their DNA and their new, artificial gender, to be one that they've applied themselves, I'd like to try and clear a few things up.

If Elliott Page is still a biological girl then would you be considered gay if you went out with her? Also, if she is now an artificial bloke (albeit a pretty one) does that mean she only takes it up the bum, has no problem with drinking at home, enjoys watching sports and action movies and thinks girly shopping/TV is crap?

Does it also mean that she would want a dick and try to bum her hypothetical lover, or would a strap on be acceptable?

Merely asking to enlighten myself and stay up-to-speed for my next diversity test.