The nothing to do with transgender thread

Where? ******* Chernobyl?

And who's saying this because you'll find plenty of reference to this in the pro-trans web, but curiously little serious scientific support for anyone with a third chromasome or a whacky variety beyond XX and XY that has actually lived a meaningful life measured beyond hours and minutes that supports the emergence of a Xim/Xer as anything other than self-professed make believe.
Apart from:

etc

Apart from:

etc

The article mentions "symptoms" which suggests it is considered "a condition of a disease"(?)

Where? ******* Chernobyl?

And who's saying this because you'll find plenty of reference to this in the pro-trans web, but curiously little serious scientific support for anyone with a third chromasome or a whacky variety beyond XX and XY that has actually lived a meaningful life measured beyond hours and minutes that supports the emergence of a Xim/Xer as anything other than self-professed make believe.
1 in 700 men has Klinefelter syndrome or mosaic Klinefelter for a start.

And it says here that they don't even know in many cases, and they live full lives.

The article mentions "symptoms" which suggests it is considered "a condition of a disease"(?)
You can can 'symptoms' of Downs Syndrome. Is that a disease?

Do trans women have to get regular prostate checks?
What have something shoved up their arse on a regular basis?
I suspect we know the answer to that one.
Just saying.

I would say it impacts everyone - because we are getting forced to watch gays/trans on TV, forced to listen to the PC brigade, forced under penalty of law not to voice our opinion on these people, forced to change our prison system and other state run organisations that are funded by the TAX payer - (me and others). Etc, etc, etc. So your question was - does it impact us in any way? - YES it impacts everyone that lives in UK (The west).
You ******* love it, you ******* whore Xxx

No, I can't have sprogs, but with so many poorly guarded kids at playgrounds and fairs and shopping centres I don't find that to be a problem.
Portuguese apartments?

A symptom is just a noticeable effect. It doesn't have to be related to a disease.
For example "A symptom of the universe, a love that never dies". Definitely not related to a disease, more to Ozzy's recreational habits.

Portuguese apartments?
I ******* love the Algarve.

More pertinently, i ******* love the way some old cnuts are losing it and getting so het up about people who want to be something they can't handle or understand, it's ******* quality seeing them do Schermuly impressions. There'll be some piss swamped armchairs in the care homes this afternoon.

Last edited:
Who is forcing you to watch them on TV? Why are you bringing homosexuals into this?
Main stream media - for example, you're watching something on TV about DIY or something - next comes an advert with two chutney ferrets trying to flog you a dildo or something (Love Honey or something like that). Then there's the countless soaps and other crap with the 'gay' characters. If your bird is into watching EastEnders or some of that kind of drivel and you're in the same room as her - you are having it forced on you.

Also who's bringing homo's into this? Trans/Homo's/Lesbo's etc, they are all pretty much the same to me..... Not people I would associate with or have anything to do with.

Main stream media - for example, you're watching something on TV about DIY or something - next comes an advert with two chutney ferrets trying to flog you a dildo or something (Love Honey or something like that). Then there's the countless soaps and other crap with the 'gay' characters. If your bird is into watching EastEnders or some of that kind of drivel and you're in the same room as her - you are having it forced on you.

Also who's bringing homo's into this? Trans/Homo's/Lesbo's etc, they are all pretty much the same to me..... Not people I would associate with or have anything to do with.
Right. Why does the sight of homosexuals on TV upset you - You know that gay people exist in society, right?

You're only forced to watch it if you're actually forced to watch it. You could, err....not watch?

I find it pretty disheartening that in this day and age some people, like you, appear to judge the worth of others on who they fancy. You are of course more than permitted to hold those views - but I'm glad that attitudes like that are dying out.

Right. Why does the sight of homosexuals on TV upset you - You know that gay people exist in society, right?

You're only forced to watch it if you're actually forced to watch it. You could, err....not watch?

I find it pretty disheartening that in this day and age some people, like you, appear to judge the worth of others on who they fancy. You are of course more than permitted to hold those views - but I'm glad that attitudes like that are dying out.

I guess a more nuanced argument is that really gays on TV aren't really an issue

But there does seem to be a divide between British and American tv shows where, British ones try to stuff wokeness of any form into programs in a glaringly obvious way wherever possible, whereas American shows it seem to be less noticeable even though it's just as diverse.

You've got shows like Lovecraft Country, Game of Thrones, the Chilling adventures of Sabrina etc where there are gay characters and no one is bothered

but then you get the likes of Russell T Davies being the prime example, could you imagine him for example doing a reboot of The Professionals without wedging in a gay angle and having Bodie and Doyle getting steamy with each other

Why does the sight of homosexuals on TV upset you.
Probably because I think they are disgusting, that's just my personal opinion of course - but seeing two dudes on TV kissing each other gives me the baulk. Whereas I could watch this all day:

Which is probably something your average homo dude wouldn't be wanting to watch.

You ******* love it, you ******* whore Xxx
_20210304_190825.JPG

Hugs.
you nutter.

Mattb

LE
If they have cock and balls into male prison, no cock and balls into a female prison
91704a2e8730830b71608c0e7c85e068.jpg

So hypothetically, were she to commit a crime you’d put her in a men’s prison? I can see that going brilliantly well.

Right. Why does the sight of homosexuals on TV upset you
Because it makes him have a funny and confusing feeling in his winkle, I’d guess.

Which is probably something your average homo dude wouldn't be wanting to watch
Ah yes, gay men of course famously hating everything fashion-related.

91704a2e8730830b71608c0e7c85e068.jpg

So hypothetically, were she to commit a crime you’d put her in a men’s prison? I can see that going brilliantly well.

Because it makes him have a funny and confusing feeling in his winkle, I’d guess.

Ah yes, gay men of course famously hating everything fashion-related.
My advice is not to commit a crime

The incidence of phenotype <> Genotype is about 0.18% the process is clearly intended to produce binary physical specimens not a "spectrum" Wherever this issue arises it's clearly in the programming/software not the hardware..

Latest Threads