The nothing to do with transgender thread

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Whereas of course putting transwomen in male prisons is the height of common sense?
More sense than putting these men in with women.
But there's always solitary if they don't want to mix with the other blokes.

Or maybe there's plenty of spare cash available so the government can build special prisons for these special people.

That's true - but there are more combinations than just XX or XY.
Where? ******* Chernobyl?

And who's saying this because you'll find plenty of reference to this in the pro-trans web, but curiously little serious scientific support for anyone with a third chromasome or a whacky variety beyond XX and XY that has actually lived a meaningful life measured beyond hours and minutes that supports the emergence of a Xim/Xer as anything other than self-professed make believe.

Where? ******* Chernobyl?

And who's saying this because you'll find plenty of reference to this in the pro-trans web, but curiously little serious scientific support for anyone with a third chromasome or a whacky variety beyond XX and XY that has actually lived a meaningful life measured beyond hours and minutes that supports the emergence of a Xim/Xer as anything other than self-professed make believe.
Chernobyl is actually quite a good trip, if you fancy something different.

The Lancet has a number of articles / studies, as does the New England Journal of Medicine. Why do you [seem] to be getting so worked up about it? Does it impact you in any way?

Last edited:
Why do you [seem] to be getting so worked up about it? Does it impact you in any way?
I would say it impacts everyone - because we are getting forced to watch gays/trans on TV, forced to listen to the PC brigade, forced under penalty of law not to voice our opinion on these people, forced to change our prison system and other state run organisations that are funded by the TAX payer - (me and others). Etc, etc, etc. So your question was - does it impact us in any way? - YES it impacts everyone that lives in UK (The west).

I would say it impacts everyone - because we are getting forced to watch gays/trans on TV,
Who is forcing you to watch them on TV? Why are you bringing homosexuals into this?
forced under penalty of law not to voice our opinion on these people,
There's a difference between opinion and inciting hatred. You can legally say you think that sex / reproductive organs is the defining characteristic to represent someone's gender.
forced to change our prison system and other state run organisations that are funded by the TAX payer
These things are always in a state of change. How much has it cost, purely for the accommodation of Trans individuals?

If they have cock and balls into male prison, no cock and balls into a female prison
What have you got against minge?

Apart from your tongue given half a chance?

If they have cock and balls into male prison, no cock and balls into a female prison
I have a friend who lost a testicle to cancer; therefore has cock (I assume) and ball, singular. Where would he go?

I have a friend who lost a testicle to cancer; therefore has cock (I assume) and ball, singular. Where would he go?
If he's lucky, in a cell with Big Vera.
If he's unlucky, it'll be Big Vern.

That he is still 2/3rds to the good on the original deal, I'd say good luck to him.

If he wants to dress pretty and be called 'Glenda' at weekends then, again, good luck to him.

:)

If your friend can still enjoy a good ****/ leg over it's the male prison,
if he's a bad urn that is
So it's cock & balls, or ball.

What if he'd lost his cock too, in an unfortunate smelting accident?

That he is still 2/3rds to the good on the original deal, I'd say good luck to him.

If he wants to dress pretty and be called 'Glenda' at weekends then, again, good luck to him.

:)
Susan, actually.

... Anyone that panders to these types of people are just as deluded as the people they are pandering to in my opinion.

I don't know about pandering to "them" but personally I don't give a flying f*"k how anyone wants to identify.
If a bloke wants to wear a frock and call himself Hilda, so what.
However, I don't want to be expected to buy into the fantasy.

So it's cock & balls, or ball.

What if he'd lost his cock too, in an unfortunate smelting accident?
Something you're trying to tell us?

I don't know about pandering to "them" but personally I don't give a flying f*"k how anyone wants to identify.
If a bloke wants to wear a frock and call himself Hilda, so what.
However, I don't want to be expected to buy into the fantasy.
Money doesn't have to change hands you know.

Erm, a mate told me that.

Latest Threads