The nothing to do with transgender thread

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I hate to be the bearer of sad tidings but lesbians are lesbians because they fancy lesbians...
Transphobic bitches.

anglo

LE
Who are these people that are making the decision to mutilate children,
is it the same people who make stupid decisions as below,
All in the name of gender identity

The idea that many male offenders would opt to serve their sentences in women’s correctional facilities is not something that should shock a thinking person. But it appears that common sense is forgotten once the words “gender identity” are invoked. Male offenders, including violent offenders and sex offenders, currently are incarcerated in women’s prisons in various western jurisdictions. This policy has been adopted in numerous countries under the guise of tolerance. Recently, Ireland had its first transfer, when a fully intact male sex offender was placed in a women’s prison in Limerick. The California Senate also recently voted in favour of such accommodations. This policy often is referred to as “self ID.” It means that your status as a male or female is determined by your belief (or claim) about your sex and not by your actual biology.

The activism of these British women brought the case of Karen White to my attention. White is a male rapist who was admitted into a women’s prison in Wakefield, England in 2017. White has been convicted of sexually assaulting two female inmates during his three months of incarceration in Wakefield. He was subsequently sent to a male prison.

The idea that many male offenders would opt to serve their sentences in women’s correctional facilities is not something that should shock a thinking person. But it appears that common sense is forgotten once the words “gender identity” are invoked. Male offenders, including violent offenders and sex offenders, currently are incarcerated in women’s prisons in various western jurisdictions. This policy has been adopted in numerous countries under the guise of tolerance. Recently, Ireland had its first transfer, when a fully intact male sex offender was placed in a women’s prison in Limerick. The California Senate also recently voted in favour of such accommodations. This policy often is referred to as “self ID.” It means that your status as a male or female is determined by your belief (or claim) about your sex and not by your actual biology.

The activism of these British women brought the case of Karen White to my attention. White is a male rapist who was admitted into a women’s prison in Wakefield, England in 2017. White has been convicted of sexually assaulting two female inmates during his three months of incarceration in Wakefield. He was subsequently sent to a male prison.

Karen White was there because the Home Office had fucked up on their own guidance, which was that no Trans prisoner who was in for sex offences was to be put in with a women's prison. cnuts like her stick on a dress and plead that they're a woman to get special treatment, when they're anything but actual Transgender, I'd ******* kill the **** if I met her.

So he's a lesbian then?

WALT

LE
Stephen Wood was there because the Home Office had fucked up on their own guidance, which was that no Trans prisoner who was in for sex offences was to be put in with a women's prison. cnuts like him stick on a dress and plead that they're a woman to get special treatment, when they're anything but actual Transgender, I'd ******* kill the **** if I met him.

Free of charge, etc........

Reality often comes as a complete surprise to the woke.
Sadly not normally in a 9mm piece of highly projectiled "no such thing as a safe space group hug" brass form of reality.

WALT

LE
Fair one, and I'm Trans myself.

I know, and whilst I'd be more than happy to have a beer with you (you've got a good sense of humour, if a bit barking) I still think you are deluding yourself with reference to gender reassignment. No amount of drugs or unnecessary surgery is going to change your chromosomes.
That's my opinion and it differs from yours. Sorry.

I know, and whilst I'd be more than happy to have a beer with you (you've got a good sense of humour, if a bit barking) I still think you are deluding yourself with reference to gender reassignment. No amount of drugs or unnecessary surgery is going to change your chromosomes.
That's my opinion and it differs from yours. Sorry.
If it's any help, I don't want to **** you xxx:)

No amount of drugs or unnecessary surgery is going to change your chromosomes.
That's true - but there are more combinations than just XX or XY.

That's true - but there are more combinations than just XX or XY.
The point is that - women and men differ, not just in chromosomes, but our skeletons differ as do our bone density, Adams apple, sexual organs etc. If you put a dress on a pig - it doesn't transform into something else - it's just a pig wearing a dress. Same goes for a trans - chop the dick off and pop in some bags of saline solution and pop a dress on it.... it's still just a dude with fake tits and no balls pretending to be a woman.

If a mental case decided to turn up to NASA and said they identified as a rocket scientist - do you think the person would get a job as a designer for the next mission to Mars, or would they be locked up for being mental? It's the same thing in my book as a dude/chick thinking they are a "X" trapped in a "X" body. Anyone that panders to these types of people are just as deluded as the people they are pandering to in my opinion.

Last edited:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Mattb

LE

Whereas of course putting transwomen in male prisons is the height of common sense?

Latest Threads