The nothing to do with transgender thread

EusCAAvXcAEzh6K.jpg

"Unwilling to date trans women because of hatred". Well of course! We'd all hate to date someone who has a bigger cock than ourselves.

Mrs Slocombe

Old-Salt
Anyone who was upset that 'Mr' Potato Head was gendered, needs to grow up (though I have never heard of anyone complain about it; the company may just be aligning to the times).

Likewise, anyone who gets upset that 'Potato Head' is now no longer gendered, needs to grow up.

It's a plastic potato.
Taters gona tate.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
1614448524063.png

1614448546698.png

anglo

LE
Now this grips my shit,
Blokes with their cock and balls chopped off competing against women.

He said: “The guy walked out a dude and came back a woman, and you’re just supposed to go 'oh yes! So, um, Caitlyn, as I was saying… this housing crisis'”. The audience laughed. Would they dare now? Another facet of this relatively new area of human experimentation came in the shape of a notorious Mixed Martial Arts fight which took place in March 2013. It pitted Tamikka Brents and Fallon Fox. The fight was over in 39 seconds.
According to sources, Tammika suffered a concussion, an orbital bone fracture, and received seven staples to the head.
Fox, it should be pointed out, lived her first 35 years as a man and indeed fathered a child and served in the US Navy, until gender reassignment surgery in 2006. She came out professionally as TG after winning her first two pro fights in the women's division.
In a post-fight interview, Tammika told Whoa TV: "I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt so overpowered ever in my life”.
Unrepentant, and with officialdom onside, Fallon said “women could chose not to fight” her because they "might be a hate-filled person" or "have a bias."
She added: "I don't want to fight those people, anyways, because they're scared.”
From her bed in hospital, recovering from a severe head-injury, Tammika probably was.
At the time, this story made few waves, either because it was inconvenient or because it took place in the darker avenues of combat sports.

Now this grips my shit,
Blokes with their cock and balls chopped off competing against women.

He said: “The guy walked out a dude and came back a woman, and you’re just supposed to go 'oh yes! So, um, Caitlyn, as I was saying… this housing crisis'”. The audience laughed. Would they dare now? Another facet of this relatively new area of human experimentation came in the shape of a notorious Mixed Martial Arts fight which took place in March 2013. It pitted Tamikka Brents and Fallon Fox. The fight was over in 39 seconds.
According to sources, Tammika suffered a concussion, an orbital bone fracture, and received seven staples to the head.
Fox, it should be pointed out, lived her first 35 years as a man and indeed fathered a child and served in the US Navy, until gender reassignment surgery in 2006. She came out professionally as TG after winning her first two pro fights in the women's division.
In a post-fight interview, Tammika told Whoa TV: "I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt so overpowered ever in my life”.
Unrepentant, and with officialdom onside, Fallon said “women could chose not to fight” her because they "might be a hate-filled person" or "have a bias."
She added: "I don't want to fight those people, anyways, because they're scared.”
From her bed in hospital, recovering from a severe head-injury, Tammika probably was.
At the time, this story made few waves, either because it was inconvenient or because it took place in the darker avenues of combat sports.

Notice how this is not the other way around - Zero chicks that are now dudes compete against male athletes and win anything....I wonder why??? Actually I don't wonder why at all!

It's like a white male midget telling everyone he Identifies as a 6'5" Black man - then expecting everyone to agree with him or they will be committing a hate crime otherwise. People are that scared of the PC brigade they just agree - while muttering under their breath "f*ing Midget twat".

However, they didn't.

Hasbro changed the name of their sub-brand to "Potato Head" which sells a couple of products. You can still buy Mr Potato Head, or Mrs Potato head.

'Imagine a world where people get excited over the gender of a plastic toy potato'.

Last edited:

Whining Civvy

War Hero
Someone should tell them that men don't date women who look like men either.

Notice how this is not the other way around - Zero chicks that are now dudes compete against male athletes and win anything....I wonder why??? Actually I don't wonder why at all!

It's like a white male midget telling everyone he Identifies as a 6'5" Black man - then expecting everyone to agree with him or they will be committing a hate crime otherwise. People are that scared of the PC brigade they just agree - while muttering under their breath "f*ing Midget twat".
I’m thinking of self identifying as one-legged so I can get a blue badge and park like a dick. After all, it’s only the same as someone with a dick pretending to be self-identifying as a woman.

Latest Threads