Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The nothing to do with transgender thread

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Please tell me that pic's been photoshopped and he / she / it doesn't actually look like that while discharging public office?!
Here's a selection of photos for your wankbank.

This is the most attractive one I could find.
260424b2-cacc-4e9e-aab7-d80cf3e80ee7-large3x4_Dr.RachelLevineJan.11PaCast.jpg

Although back in the 90's when it was popular on the married patches for the wives to have a laugh and make a bit of extra cash running tupperware, pippa dee or Ann Summers parties, males were strictly verboten to be in the house at the same time.
A friend organised an Ann Summers party, invited several of us. I turned up to her flat clutching a bottle of booze, to discover that the others had chickened out... solution to being the only bloke present? Neck the bottle quickly, rather than facing it sober.

Eventually I also got thrown something to try on... walked back into the room, flashgun went off, and I wasn't sure whether to be proud or embarrassed after she glued the picture into the Officers' Mess photo album...

A friend organised an Ann Summers party, invited several of us. I turned up to her flat clutching a bottle of booze, to discover that the others had chickened out... solution to being the only bloke present? Neck the bottle quickly, rather than facing it sober.

Eventually I also got thrown something to try on... walked back into the room, flashgun went off, and I wasn't sure whether to be proud or embarrassed after she glued the picture into the Officers' Mess photo album...
Am sure there are some Arrsers (hasten to add not me) would pay good money to see said photo lol

cheers

Ayatollah

Old-Salt
If two aliens came to this planet and kidnapped a baby, that baby would probably grow up and want to be like it's alien 'family'. That's what kids are like. These two weirdo's are manipulating a child into thinking the same way they do, and passing on their own mental issues.
American Indians used to kidnap White Kids and raise them as Indians. After many years the kids refused to return to the whites. I suspect this case is more attuned to the American Indian brainwashing and manipulation of a child. Even if the child had to wait until they were of age, they would probably make the same choice. There has to be a consequence for these weirdos waiting round the corner. Perhaps one day everyone will be fighting to be normal whatever that is.

Roti my darling, I told you not to lose hope. The US military will now let you serve as the woman you've always wanted to be. Just tuck your bollocks in like I showed you and don't say that Yanks are cunts, okay?

Roti my darling, I told you not to lose hope. The US military will now let you serve as the woman you've always wanted to be. Just tuck your bollocks in like I showed you and don't say that Yanks are cnuts, okay?

Roti appears to have not posted this year.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
In a turnaround the POtUs has reversed his predecessor armed forces ban

As everyone expected ...though on the news last night they were Talking to a former navy seal (built like a shit brick house ) who transformed ....looked strange

cheers

Cplcorbyn

Swinger
I think I speak for us all when I say it’s high time we ran a recruiting campaign solely targeting the LGBTQ community. The current lack of applicants from this demographic is hugely concerning for us all. High time the military arrived (albeit kicking and screaming) in the 21st century. I will only feel real progress has been made when we have a CGS who is, as a minimum, gender fluid. Cheers guys.

I think I speak for us all when I say it’s high time we ran a recruiting campaign solely targeting the LGBTQ community. The current lack of applicants from this demographic is hugely concerning for us all. High time the military arrived (albeit kicking and screaming) in the 21st century. I will only feel real progress has been made when we have a CGS who is, as a minimum, gender fluid. Cheers guys.
Not in my name.

Go on send a PM with who you really are

Fuck me. You're a more obvious sock than I am.

Latest Threads