Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The nothing to do with transgender thread

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Biden-s-Assistant-Secretary-of-Health.jpg

Biden's Assistant Secretary of Health, "Rachel" (née Richard,) Levine.

Last edited:
This is a curious one. I’m not sure how it’ll work out. If there will be uproar or not. Eddie Izzard has decided to be a she and everyone is happy with that. She has also defended JK Rowling saying she is not transphobic. However a transsexual broadcaster has said that Eddie is actually a transvestite, not a transsexual, and thus cannot speak for “the transexual community”. Presumably they had a massive Teams meeting to decide that.

So, given that people’s gender identities have to be respected, does that now make the transgender broadcaster a transphobe along with JK Rowling again or is it Eddie who is in trouble. I can’t work out the top trumps score for this one.

Edit to add: The transgender broadcaster also says she will never call Eddie she. Does that make the transgender a transphobe? I mean I’ve heard of gays told they aren’t gay because they don’t buy all the LGBT+++ stuff but surely we can all agree if someone has actually transitioned they probably don’t have anything against trans folk?

Last edited:
This is a curious one. I’m not sure how it’ll work out. If there will be uproar or not. Eddie Izzard has decided to be a she and everyone is happy with that. She has also defended JK Rowling saying she is not transphobic. However a transsexual broadcaster has said that Eddie is actually a transvestite, not a transsexual, and thus cannot speak for “the transexual community”. Presumably they had a massive Teams meeting to decide that.

So, given that people’s gender identities have to be respected, does that now make the transgender broadcaster a transphobe along with JK Rowling again or is it Eddie who is in trouble. I can’t work out the top trumps score for this one.

Yes, but who, or what, doe HE like to shag?
Not that I want to know mind.

Edit to add: The transgender broadcaster also says she will never call Eddie she. Does that make the transgender a transphobe? I mean I’ve heard of gays told they aren’t gay because they don’t buy all the LGBT+++ stuff but surely we can all agree if someone has actually transitioned they probably don’t have anything against trans folk?
Believe you me, the internal hierarchies that a few Trans folk like to try and impose on others (usually with themselves at the top of the pecking order, oddly), are fucking unreal for someone who's screaming for tolerance from the wider world.

In other news from Trans, I'm currently watching Alien again, and wondering what it'd be like to get a sloppy blowjob off a facehugger. They're right fucking dirty dream they are, latch on to my stinky old cock and glug away until it falls off, the fucking slut.

Business owner says extra possible customers welcome at sales parties. Stop the presses and hold the front page.
Although back in the 90's when it was popular on the married patches for the wives to have a laugh and make a bit of extra cash running tupperware, pippa dee or Ann Summers parties, males were strictly verboten to be in the house at the same time.

Although back in the 90's when it was popular on the married patches for the wives to have a laugh and make a bit of extra cash running tupperware, pippa dee or Ann Summers parties, males were strictly verboten to be in the house at the same time.
But sat in a hedge outside watching through binoculars and wanking furiously was fine?

It was until you got arrested...
Yeah, I fucking hated that bit too. How come though, that the missus had no problem with a sex toys party flogging an overpriced load of misfiring vibrators and highly flammable lingerie, that was all fine, but if she found a copy of New Cunts or Rodox in the house she went spastic?

How do us lads and Ladettes , chaps and chapettes feel about armed forces replaced by a gender neutral security force .

Slightly digressing anyone remember the late espionage fiction author Colin Forbes? Sadly one of his Cold War spy thrillers Avalanche Express was only made into a movie starring Lee Marvin, Robert Shaw, Linda Evans Maximillian Schell. Thereafter his books in the 80s till Post 911 centred on the deputy director of SIS, Tweed and his close team of Monica (a Miss Moneypenny type character ) Robert Newman the international correspondent, Marler the renowned international hitman and sniper‘, Paula then Peter Nield and Harry Butler. Of course the SIS Director pompous Howard.

One of his post Cold War novels coming Or or post millennium was about three sons of a Gulf War veteran .retired army Major General, who plot to turn U.K. into a Police State. Their plans were to get rid of or integrate likes of HMCG, the intel agencies, into one organisation called State Security. This trio with their merry organisation were bumping off anyone that came close tot heir plans including one brother who had high class call girls and sting of gfs who were brutally murdered by him or one of his brothers dressed as a surgeon / pathologist in PPE. Anyhow the antagonists also started to build secret prisons (sounds familiar) on remote isles off the coast. Tweed and his team attempt to thwart the trio and their associates before bringing the country to its knees.

Lisa Nanda proposal almost sounds (though not as sinister!!) as the book.

cheers

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
A Momentum pile-on: Tweets and texts to the collective to show 'solidarity' with brave Lisa.

:rolleyes:
Sorry, I've been offered a job as a journo so was just practicing lying.

Latest Threads