Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The nothing to do with transgender thread

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Keeping within the thread title, here's something else with bograll to do with frankenflanges.
So far.

As the good book says, "Greater love hath no bint than she'll lay down her eggs for her father to have a child with her poesophobic ex-pomp."

It's a feminist version of "I'm my own grandpa."

Keeping within the thread title, here's something else with bograll to do with frankenflanges.
So far.

As the good book says, "Greater love hath no bint than she'll lay down her eggs for her father to have a child with her poesophobic ex-pomp."

It's a feminist version of "I'm my own grandpa."

Got it now:
Saffron, who lives with Barrie, Scott, her other father Tony, twin Aspen and her younger siblings Orlando, 17, twins Jasper and Dallas, 10, and baby Valentina in the £6million 10-bedroom mansion

It's more complicated than you think it is....It's married to a female

So, is the wife no longer LGBGTQA+? I think not, she's straight.
Are they now a cis gender couple?
Do they lose points on the victim scale as a result of Elliott's rather selfish actions?

It's a total head-fcuk!
Whoa, slow down there! Who gives who a blow job? No wonder this lot are confused about who likes putting or what to be put where.

happyuk

War Hero
In the unlikely event that you're a trans reading this thread, know this

You will never will be a woman, you are a person with a mental illness.
The only "validation" you will receive will be shallow, two-faced and inauthentic.
The more you indulge this delusion, the more permanent and irreversible the damage will be.
If taken to its utmost, you will chemically and surgically alter your body in an attempt to pass. You will never pass because it's biologically impossible - your broad shoulders, deep voice, thinning hair, and lack of womb/uterus/ovaries will make your delusion ever more difficult to maintain.

The only "validation" you will receive will be shallow, two-faced and inauthentic.
The more you indulge this delusion, the more permanent and irreversible the damage will be.
If taken to its utmost, you will chemically and surgically alter your body in an attempt to pass. You will never pass because it's biologically impossible - your broad shoulders, deep voice, thinning hair, and lack of womb/uterus/ovaries will make your delusion ever more difficult to maintain.
Ooh I know, it's awful isn't it? I'm actually genuinely glad that I piss you off and get you this het up and bothered, cheers you sad old cunt Xxxx

Ooh I know, it's awful isn't it? I'm actually genuinely glad that I piss you off and get you this het up and bothered, cheers you sad old **** Xxxx

I think @happyuk is just playing hard to get, mate.

BTW, are you sure that one is allowed to say "het" these days?

They're like 53 buses on here mate........ there'll be a couple more along in a minute.

endure

GCM

Whoa, slow down there! Who gives who a blow job? No wonder this lot are confused about who likes putting or what to be put where.

I think that in this context, anyone can do anything to anyone else...

Ive been twice to see the Miss Tiffany contest, you will be completely unsurprised to hear!...

Remarks like that got the other thread I started closed down.

Carry on

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Apparently Stanley Baxter is gay. Who knew?

Very funny man. But you didn't really need finely calibrated gaydar to work out that he leaned in a fruity direction. As with Paul Burrell, how could anyone have mistaken him as anything else?

Now then, about Neil Sedaka...

I can think of no better photograph to tweet to the public to introduce the fact you have a transgender officer in the ranks......

"Skye knew that though she was assigned male at birth and had lived as a man for many years, she was, in fact, female."

Screen Shot 2020-12-06 at 12.13.55.png

Last edited: