Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The nothing to do with transgender thread

Canadian actress Ellen Page has sent out a press release saying that she's a non-binary transgender now called Elliott Page and now has the preferred pronouns "He/they".

Elliot Page, Formerly Known As Ellen Page, Comes Out As Transgender Person – Deadline

But to me, this smacks of attention-whoring. Until "Elliott" goes under the knife to have an Addadicktomy and gets some phony courting tackle installed, all this makes me think is that Ellen Page has taken on yet another acting role.

Elliott Page or whatever her name is looks pretty good with short hair.

As I'm completely clueless about this sort of thing, and still consider people to be their biological gender due to their DNA and their new, artificial gender, to be one that they've applied themselves, I'd like to try and clear a few things up.

If Elliott Page is still a biological girl then would you be considered gay if you went out with her? Also, if she is now an artificial bloke (albeit a pretty one) does that mean she only takes it up the bum, has no problem with drinking at home, enjoys watching sports and action movies and thinks girly shopping/TV is crap?

Does it also mean that she would want a dick and try to bum her hypothetical lover, or would a strap on be acceptable?

Merely asking to enlighten myself and stay up-to-speed for my next diversity test.

Elliott Page or whatever her name is looks pretty good with short hair.

As I'm completely clueless about this sort of thing, and still consider people to be their biological gender due to their DNA and their new, artificial gender, to be one that they've applied themselves, I'd like to try and clear a few things up.

If Elliott Page is still a biological girl then would you be considered gay if you went out with her? Also, if she is now an artificial bloke (albeit a pretty one) does that mean she only takes it up the bum, has no problem with drinking at home, enjoys watching sports and action movies and thinks girly shopping/TV is crap?

Does it also mean that she would want a dick and try to bum her hypothetical lover, or would a strap on be acceptable?

Merely asking to enlighten myself and stay up-to-speed for my next diversity test.
ell.jpg

The hormone replacement therapy is kicking in already, as it looks like Elliot has the early onset of male pattern baldness.

Ellen/Elliot has made a very bold and public proclamation to the world that s/he has bravely decided to change her name, and nothing else.

It's more complicated than you think it is....It's married to a female

So, is the wife no longer LGBGTQA+? I think not, she's straight.
Are they now a cis gender couple?
Do they lose points on the victim scale as a result of Elliott's rather selfish actions?

It's a total head-fcuk!

It's more complicated than you think it is....It's married to a female

So, is the wife no longer LGBGTQA+? I think not, she's straight.
Are they now a cis gender couple?
Do they lose points on the victim scale as a result of Elliott's rather selfish actions?

It's a total head-fcuk!
I think I mentioned this previously, if its two guys in a relationship and one decides on trans does it mean that the other guy isn't gay if he sucks her dick?

I think I mentioned this previously, if its two guys in a relationship and one decides on trans does it mean that the other guy isn't gay if he sucks her dick?

Ive been saying that for years!.....

Ah, but 'her' can't have a tally-whacker, so it is a bloke, so it is gay.

Good old English Faggots........ not these goddam Californian Faggots.

The wife likes to go out for a puff afterwards.......

And then she comes home and sits on a puff to watch the TV

Ah, but 'her' can't have a tally-whacker, so it is a bloke, so it is gay.
Don't be so daft! Doesn't matter what you're equipped for, sheesh! How often have you read about 'man has baby!'

Latest Threads