Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The nothing to do with transgender thread

Yes. Someone sexually assaulting you would certainly be provocation; you may even be able to argue self-defence depending on the circumstances.
Can't really claim self defence if he punches them in the head for using too much teeth.....

You jest but.......

"Miss Page said Ambaro Maxamed, 24, Ayan Maxamed, 28, and Hibo Maxamed, 24, and their 28-year-old cousin Ifrah Nur screamed "Kill the white slag" while kicking her in the head as she lay motionless on the ground."

Race sex and religion cards played at the same time! a winning hand in the future caliphate.

Dear little tranny teen.

Shut the fcuk up you whinging twat.

My mum (83) who has worked and paid taxes all her life has been waiting over a year for a particular ear op she requires which causes her to be almost unable to walk without the risk of falling over. She also lost her husband last year (92) who she cared for.

She 'gets it' that Covid and other folk have higher priority than her causing this 'delay'.

So as you are 14 how about you wait a little bit longer you little poor git.

Git.

Dear little tranny teen.

Shut the fcuk up you whinging twat.

My mum (83) who has worked and paid taxes all her life has been waiting over a year for a particular ear op she requires which causes her to be almost unable to walk without the risk of falling over. She also lost her husband last year (92) who she cared for.

She 'gets it' that Covid and other folk have higher priority than her causing this 'delay'.

So as you are 14 how about you wait a little bit longer you little poor git.

Git.
Has your mum tried prostitution to pay the medical bills?

The most interesting part is the little darling is being represented by The Good Law Project, founded by Jolyon Maugham.

I wonder what would happen if he ever represented a furry dressed as a fox?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Has your mum tried prostitution to pay the medical bills?
The whingeing doris would likely earn it quicker.
Perhaps if she pays for the old girl's real medical problem first, she can get that strapadictomy she's been whining about.

The trust said in a statement: "Our first duty is to our patients, particularly those currently receiving hormone blocking treatment, and we are working with our partners, University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, to provide support for patients concerned about the impact on their care."
Its spokesman also confirmed the trust would seek permission to appeal against the judgment.

Im sure someone will stand up for tranny kids.

The trust said in a statement: "Our first duty is to our patients, particularly those currently receiving hormone blocking treatment, and we are working with our partners, University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, to provide support for patients concerned about the impact on their care."
Its spokesman also confirmed the trust would seek permission to appeal against the judgment.

Im sure someone will stand up for tranny kids.

Earlier this month

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Canadian actress Ellen Page has sent out a press release saying that she's a non-binary transgender now called Elliott Page and now has the preferred pronouns "He/they".

Elliot Page, Formerly Known As Ellen Page, Comes Out As Transgender Person – Deadline

But to me, this smacks of attention-whoring. Until "Elliott" goes under the knife to have an Addadicktomy and gets some phony courting tackle installed, all this makes me think is that Ellen Page has taken on yet another acting role.

Latest Threads