Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The nothing to do with transgender thread

**** me gently with the rough end of a pineapple, what got this thread started again? What have you cnuts done with Roti?

Who do you think you are a high court judge, people pay good money to be roggered not so gently with the rough end of a pineapple

Mrs Slocombe

Old-Salt

These trans people get everywhere

You tranny hater.

Meh.
Nothing against anyone wanting to have the chop or fit an extension (as long as I don't have to pay.)
I'm just not keen on the surrounding blurb/propaganda and bullying.
For example, disagreeing with something should not be confused with having a phobia about it.

stacker1

On ROPS
On ROPs
Meh.
Nothing against anyone wanting to have the chop or fit an extension (as long as I don't have to pay.)
I'm just not keen on the surrounding blurb/propaganda and bullying.
For example, disagreeing with something should not be confused with having a phobia about it.
Nazi

stacker1

On ROPS
On ROPs
Of course High Court judges are intimate with informed consent, with their liking for discipline out of hours

Interesting decision by the RFU to continue to allow trans to play womens rugby when the world doesn't because:
"Last week World Rugby became the first international sports body to ban trans women from the women’s game after an eight-month review. It concluded that it was not possible to balance inclusivity with safety and fairness given that biological males, whose puberty and development is influenced by androgens/testosterone, are “stronger by 25% to 50%, are 30% more powerful, 40% heavier, and about 15% faster than biological females.”

Interesting decision by the RFU to continue to allow trans to play womens rugby when the world doesn't because:
"Last week World Rugby became the first international sports body to ban trans women from the women’s game after an eight-month review. It concluded that it was not possible to balance inclusivity with safety and fairness given that biological males, whose puberty and development is influenced by androgens/testosterone, are “stronger by 25% to 50%, are 30% more powerful, 40% heavier, and about 15% faster than biological females.”

I think on safety grounds, World Rugby were entirely right...doesn't mean that I wouldn't enjoy a Martin(a) Johnson (complete with ponytail) in his prime barreling towards the front row of a women's rugby team. It would be a Rugby / Skittles crossover.

It's all well and good letting trans women play Women's Rugby...right up until the first lawsuit.

I think on safety grounds, World Rugby were entirely right...doesn't mean that I wouldn't enjoy a Martin(a) Johnson (complete with ponytail) in his prime barreling towards the front row of a women's rugby team. It would be a Rugby / Skittles crossover.

It's all well and good letting trans women play Women's Rugby...right up until the first lawsuit.
I did read something else from the RFU which was along the lines of people who menstruate should be aware of the additional risk of injury if they're playing against people who cannot menstruate.

I did read something else from the RFU which was along the lines of people who menstruate should be aware of the additional risk of injury if they're playing against people who cannot menstruate.

What about people who self identify as being able to menstruate?

I mean, my mum can't mensturate - but she'd be an awful Number 8.

Hooker, on the other hand...

What about people who self identify as being able to menstruate?
I'm not oppressing you, Stan -- you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?

Latest Threads