The nothing to do with transgender thread

WTF is this fuckwittery - "The patient had agreed to have a hysterectomy and a metoidioplasty, which would have given him a penis, but had refused the third procedure."
Looking that snippet, it seems that it wanted a hysterectomy, a penis built up and the vagina intact and in place as well, as I said, WTF?
Perhaps they hoped to literally fúck themselves?

WTF is this fuckwittery - "The patient had agreed to have a hysterectomy and a metoidioplasty, which would have given him a penis, but had refused the third procedure."
Looking that snippet, it seems that it wanted a hysterectomy, a penis built up and the vagina intact and in place as well, as I said, WTF?
Hedging their bets?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Just doesn't know which way it wants to swing yet.

This scientific discussion will explain all:

Hedging their bets?
I think so, especially as there seem to be cases coming out of the woodwork now of people who realise they made a mistake and want to go back. Far too quick dishing out medicine now and sharpening the knife.
Of course where there is blame there is a claim.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I think so, especially as there seem to be cases coming out of the woodwork now of people who realise they made a mistake and want to go back. Far too quick dishing out medicine now and sharpening the knife.
Of course where there is blame there is a claim.
IMHO, if you want the change made, fair enough if on mental health grounds etc, let the NHS do it, if you want to change back because you don't have quite the figure for a LBD or your nails look shite, pay for it yourself!

IMHO, if you want the change made, fair enough if on mental health grounds etc, let the NHS do it, if you want to change back because you don't have quite the figure for a LBD or your nails look shite, pay for it yourself!
My personal opinion and having read stories of those who made a mistake is that they think changing (physically) will suddenly change their lives, for the better. The reality is that nothing actually changes, they're just the same person with the same mental health issues. Which is why I'm completely against children being given medicine and teenagers going under the knife. Psychiatrists have a lot to answer for in pushing these kids forward.

My personal opinion and having read stories of those who made a mistake is that they think changing (physically) will suddenly change their lives, for the better. The reality is that nothing actually changes, they're just the same person with the same mental health issues. Which is why I'm completely against children being given medicine and teenagers going under the knife. Psychiatrists have a lot to answer for in pushing these kids forward.
I've mentioned before I have a friend whose adult child is transitioning to male. I was chatting to him, the adult child, about this and he says there are groups on the internet who will coach you on what to do, what to say and how to behave to meet the criteria for treatment on the NHS rather than being themselves. The really scary part, he said, was the parents who seem to be more keen on it than their children and he sees it as abuse similar to munchausen syndrome by proxy.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

4(T)

LE
Oh look, another special privileges group gets a "get out of jail free" card:

I don't understand why, if this individual cannot prove that it is a female, the court doesn't simply refer to the sex recorded on the birth certificate.

The "right" of an individual to assume a different gender surely should not supercede the "right" of wider society to have a functioning criminal justice system.

I don't understand why, if this individual cannot prove that it is a female, the court doesn't simply refer to the sex recorded on the birth certificate.

The "right" of an individual to assume a different gender surely should not supercede the "right" of wider society to have a functioning criminal justice system.
Her barrister, Rebecca Upton, had informed the court that the only way Le Fey could prove her gender would have been to undergo an "undignified examination", one that staff were not prepared to do.

'Undignified', seriously? Assuming that it had been through gender reassignment surgery then any further 'examination' down there should be water off a ducks back. Like women in labour when a troupe of medical students have a good look at baby coming out.

Her barrister, Rebecca Upton, had informed the court that the only way Le Fey could prove her gender would have been to undergo an "undignified examination", one that staff were not prepared to do.

'Undignified', seriously? Assuming that it had been through gender reassignment surgery then any further 'examination' down there should be water off a ducks back. Like women in labour when a troupe of medical students have a good look at baby coming out.
I gave young Lily here a few undignified examinations and happy to report that l can confirm her gender......
2105748232_P1030117(2).JPG.b931875fc5365ce9bdab28f109ca9061.jpeg

100% Grade (A) Ladyboy!........

Last edited:
I gave young Lily here a few undignified examinations and happy to report that l can confirm her gender......

100% Grade A Ladyboy!........
You loved her long time.

Interesting quote:

"Reversing his decision, Judge Mooney said: "Issues have now arisen. We live in a society which acknowledges and embraces diversity and allows and encourages people to live the life they want to."

Apart from those who want to live a life where they aren't threatened with a claw hammer at work though, they don't get that opportunity.
The right to swing your fist ends at other peoples noses.

My personal opinion and having read stories of those who made a mistake is that they think changing (physically) will suddenly change their lives, for the better.
Certainly my understanding of the current state of the surgical art is that female to male transforms rather than being a "cure" bring along a lot of long term complications and health management issues. For example the female urinary tract is not designed to push liquid along a tube.. The tube constructed isn't well designed really to have urine passed along it. Consequently infections and other UT issues are a common and repeated complication. The erectile prosthetic elements that exist are designed to fit inside an organ that was intended to experience tumescence and flaccidity and the surgically provided substitute isn't.. sometimes the device just rips itself out of there....

As for M2F...

"All patients operated on for MTF SRS, using the inverted technique, from June 2006 to July 2016, were retrospectively reviewed. The minimum follow-up was one year (five-years maximum follow-up). Soft postoperative dilationprotocol was prescribed until complete healing of the vagina. We did not prescribe long-term hard dilation systematically. Possible short-depth neovaginas were primarily treated with further temporary dilation using a hard bougie. Among the 189 included patients, we reported a 2.6% of rectovaginal wall perforations. In 37% of patients we had repeated compressive dressings and 15% of them required blood transfusions. Eighteen percent of patients presented with hematoma and 27% with early infectious complications. Delayed short-depth neovagina occurred in 21% of patients, requiring additional hard dilatation, with a 95.5% success rate. Total secondary vaginoplasty rate was 6.3% (4.7% skin graft and 3.7% bowel plasty). Secondary functional meatoplasty occurred in 1% of cases. Other secondary cosmetic surgery rates ranged between 3 to 20%. "

Certainly my understanding of the current state of the surgical art is that female to male transforms rather than being a "cure" bring along a lot of long term complications and health management issues.
Frankly my dear, I just don't give a damn. If you choose to have your body vandalised because of the voices in your head then you'll have to live with the consequences of your choice.

4(T)

LE
Certainly my understanding of the current state of the surgical art is that female to male transforms rather than being a "cure" bring along a lot of long term complications and health management issues. For example the female urinary tract is not designed to push liquid along a tube.. The tube constructed isn't well designed really to have urine passed along it. Consequently infections and other UT issues are a common and repeated complication. The erectile prosthetic elements that exist are designed to fit inside an organ that was intended to experience tumescence and flaccidity and the surgically provided substitute isn't.. sometimes the device just rips itself out of there....

As for M2F...

"All patients operated on for MTF SRS, using the inverted technique, from June 2006 to July 2016, were retrospectively reviewed. The minimum follow-up was one year (five-years maximum follow-up). Soft postoperative dilationprotocol was prescribed until complete healing of the vagina. We did not prescribe long-term hard dilation systematically. Possible short-depth neovaginas were primarily treated with further temporary dilation using a hard bougie. Among the 189 included patients, we reported a 2.6% of rectovaginal wall perforations. In 37% of patients we had repeated compressive dressings and 15% of them required blood transfusions. Eighteen percent of patients presented with hematoma and 27% with early infectious complications. Delayed short-depth neovagina occurred in 21% of patients, requiring additional hard dilatation, with a 95.5% success rate. Total secondary vaginoplasty rate was 6.3% (4.7% skin graft and 3.7% bowel plasty). Secondary functional meatoplasty occurred in 1% of cases. Other secondary cosmetic surgery rates ranged between 3 to 20%. "

I hope that this isn't being done on the NHS - especially given the poor outcomes and the requirement for ongoing treatment for consequent complications.

Can't send someone who deserves a custodial sentence to prison because their gender recognition certificate hasn't arrived yet?! So defer sentencing until their GRC pops through the letterbox. Or contact the fucking surgeon!

Am I overthinking this...?

Can't send someone who deserves a custodial sentence to prison because their gender recognition certificate hasn't arrived yet?! So defer sentencing until their GRC pops through the letterbox. Or contact the ******* surgeon!

Am I overthinking this...?
You are a silly!

"The man - who was transitioning from a woman - was left 'distraught' and in floods of tears after the irreversible gender reassignment surgery, a tribunal heard"

Real men don't cry.
They'll be crying . . . all the way to the bank.

Latest Threads