The nothing to do with transgender thread

I'm an unshaven old man, although I don't wear a dress (ill fitting or otherwise). Should I be concerned?
Being pedantic TamTam is suggesting that there are two slurs in play

Firstly that anyone showing any kind of gender bend is in fact a paedophile, despite most male offenders against male children being generally heterosexual in their adult relationships..

Secondly that transexual women look like a docker wearing a dress for a bet... not the experience of the well travelled to Brazil,Indonesia or Thailand..

endure

GCM
Best laugh I've had all week.

'He' didn't want 'his' vagina removing. Not convinced they wanted to be a 'man'? I must have missed something.

WALT

War Hero
"removing the vagina of a trans patient without his consent"

"only discovered that his vagina had been removed a week afterwards"

I too am having problems with understanding this new reality we seem to inhabit. It certainly doesn't follow any of the laws I learned as a child. I feel like a dinosaur, and I'm still in my 40s.

It's been said before on here, but bears repeating:- "1984" was a warning, not an instruction manual!

Last edited:
"The man - who was transitioning from a woman - was left 'distraught' and in floods of tears after the irreversible gender reassignment surgery, a tribunal heard"

Real men don't cry.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Best laugh I've had all week.

'He' didn't want 'his' vagina removing. Not convinced they wanted to be a 'man'? I must have missed something.
WTF is this fuckwittery - "The patient had agreed to have a hysterectomy and a metoidioplasty, which would have given him a penis, but had refused the third procedure."
Looking that snippet, it seems that it wanted a hysterectomy, a penis built up and the vagina intact and in place as well, as I said, WTF?

Latest Threads